Slide operators are used when there is limited space behind a secured facility, so the gate must run parallel to a fence or wall.
The LiftMaster SL585 is a durable heavy-duty gear-driven operator for use on heavy gates and high-cycle applications such as gated communities and industrial locations.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- Built-in Radio Receiver: Includes a factory-installed 312HM radio receiver for use with DIP switch, billion code and Security+ 315 MHz remote controls. This allows for one LiftMaster remote control to conveniently open the gate and additional access points. Remote controls sold separately.
- Inherent Obstruction Sensing: This unit’s internal obstruction sensing system offers separate force adjustments for both the open and closed directions. If the gate strikes an obstruction, a closing gate will reverse to open and an opening gate will stop.
- External Obstruction Sensing: Input connections are provided for external contact and non-contact sensors, such as photo-eyes and edge devices.
- Advanced Dual Gate Operation: This convenient 2-wire system allows the operation of 2 separate gate operators in unison at a single entrance. This advanced system provides the added convenience of connecting accessories to either operator.
- Sequenced Access Management: This sequenced access management (SAM) system provides the capability to sequentially control the operator in tandem with a barrier gate.
- Digital Logic Control: Supports long distance control wiring runs of over 1,000 feet, providing you greater flexibility of gate operator site placement.
- LED indicators: Operator input, status and diagnostic LEDs simplify setup and troubleshooting.
- Warning Device: UL325-compliant entrapment warning alarm has the ability to be set for pre-operation warning. This will provide a 3-second warning prior to and during gate movement.
- Loop Detector Inputs: A full range of inputs are available to support exit, shadow and interrupt loop detectors.
- External Alarm Reset Button: This allows for quick reset of the gate operator when the alarm has been activated.
- Timer to Close: Adjustable timer can be set from 1 to 180 second. The unit will automatically reset upon receiving any additional open commands.
- Maximum Run Timer: Protects against, damage to the gate and operator by limiting the unit’s run time to 120 seconds.
- Emergency Stop Button: This one-button station will halt movement of the operator in an emergency situation and comes standard in an outdoor weather-tight enclosure.
- Maglock Control: A dedicated control relay is provided to activate and deactivate an optional magnetic lock for securing the gate.
- Control Inputs: Control inputs allow the connection of a full range of optional external devices like loop detectors, telephone entry systems, access control systems, and radio receivers.
- Mechanical Braking: The mechanical braking system adds substantial gate position control at all points in travel. This solenoid-actuated brake system also prevents the gate from being back-driven.
- Limit Settings: All driven limit nuts switches are fully adjustable, adding considerable convenience to unit installation and maintenance.
- Surge & Spike Protection: Specially designed circuitry provides excellent protection from external spikes or surges.
- Hinged Access Cover: Weather-resistant, lockable, hinged design allows for easy access to the unit’s electronics for installation or servicing needs.
For more information please visit LiftMaster’s Website