Elite Series Commercial Door Operators are engineered, manufactured and tested to provide reliable service to meet the toughest commercial applications.
Trolley Model H
Hoist operators are designed for use on rolling doors and grilles, as well as industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift.
Model H is an industrial-duty hoist operator. It features a continuous-duty high-starting torque motor, a universal-mount frame design, industrial ball bearings on the output shaft and an emergency chain hoist with an electric interlock.
LOGIC 3.0 TECHNOLOGY:
More included features than ever before. Easier and faster to install.
- Built in 3-channel, 315mhz radio receiver lets you add as many as 23 Security+ or unlimited DIP switch remote controls.
- All LiftMaster 3-button remotes can be programmed for open/close/stop operation.
- Improved Maintenance Alert System lets you establish a routine maintenance schedule based on the number of cycles or calendar date. Includes self-diagnostic system that allows you to troubleshoot up to eight different error codes.
- Timer may be set to close in 5-second or 1-minute increments. LED flashes to show timer countdown.
- Thermal motor overload can now be easily rest from the 3-button floor level control station.
- Programmable mid-stop allows door to stop at mid-point during open travel.
- Programmable maximum run timer signals door to reverse or stop if closing time exceeds maximum by more than 10 seconds.
- Switchless motor eliminates stuck start switch and motor malfunctions on single-phase operators, the industry’s #1 cause of motor failure and callbacks.
- All high-voltage connections have been removed from the board for safer installation and improved reliability.
- 1-1/2 second delay-on-reverse helps prevent door and operator wear.
- Selector dial replaces DIP switches for selecting wiring types and programming.
- Selector switch for failsafe and non-failsafe wiring types.
- Diagnostic LEDs speed installation and troubleshooting of more features including photo-eyes, mid-stop, timer and timer defeat.
- Motor direction jumper lets you change motor direction by simply moving a jumper.
- Motor: Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP; single- or three-phase. Capacitor start on single-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Drive Reduction: First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second-stage #41 chain; output on trolley #48 chain on 1/3 and 1/2 HP; #41 chain on 3/4 and 1 HP.
- Emergency Disconnect: Spring-loaded disconnect for emergency manual operation.
- Wiring Type: B2, C2, D1 and E2 wiring types are all standard and easily selectable using the Logic 3.0 Control Board (L). T and TS wiring can be activated with the use of the CPS-L or CPS-LN4. Reversing Contactor Units (M) have C2 wiring standard and B2 available by simply moving a jumper wire. All operators are pre-wired to accept a sensing edge, photoelectric sensors, radio controls and most types of access control equipment. Failsafe wiring can be selected with the addition of a CPS-L, CPS-LN4 or failsafe edge and CPS3 card.
- Radio Receiver & External Radio Control Terminal: 315MHz radio receiver included as standard on Logic 3.0. Accepts up to 23 Security+ remote controls and unlimited DIP switch remotes. External terminals provide quick, convenient connections for retrofitting or adding radio controls on logic or mechanical operators.
- Bearings: Ball bearings on output shaft; heavy-duty, oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
- Brake: Solenoid-actuated brake is standard on 3/4 and 1 HP units to prevent coasting of door. Optional on 1/3 and 1/2 HP units.
- Friction Clutch: Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
- Construction: NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powdercoat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Push Button Station: 3-button station for open/close/stop functions is standard for all operators. Other controls available.
- Quck-Mount Header Bracket: For fast, swing-up mounting. Guides on rail spacers for quiet, smooth operation. Includes quick-mount header bracket which provides fast, swing-up installation.
- Rail Assembly: High-strength dual L-rail track with exclusive nylon quiet-gliding chain.
CONTROL ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS:
- CPS Commercial Protector System: CPS, CPS-L, CPS-N4, CPS-LN4 (recommended) An inexpensive “non-contact” photo safety sensor designed to sense an obstruction and signal the door operator to reverse to open.
- Sensing Edge (recommended): Designed to sense an obstruction and signal door to stop or reverse as desired. Either an electric or pneumatic sensing device can be added to bottom edge of door.
- Transmitters: 1- and 3-button transmitters available for Logic 3.0, 3-button transmitter can be programmed for open/close/stop functionality. Radio receiver and transmitters available for mechanical operators.
- Treadle: Signals door operator to open and/or close when vehicle depresses treadle.
- Key Switch: Designed to restrict operation of door to authorized personnel only. Various types available.
- Interlock Switch: Prevents accidental operation of the door by interrupting the control circuit.
AVAILABLE PLUG-IN OPTIONS FOR THE LOGIC 3.0 CONTROL BOARD (L):
- Timer-to-Close: Automatically closes the door – programmable in 5-second or 1-minute increments. Included with the CPS-L, CPS3 and CPS-LN4 photo-eye packages.
- Auxiliary Contact: Used to operate security, warning, heating or other 5V to 240V devices. Features both normally open and closed contacts that actuate in conjunction with limit switches.
- Warning Signal: Provides safety warning prior to close (when using timer-to-close feature). Apartment warning light function for use with included red/green light module. System also supports audio warning devices and includes down mid-stop feature.
- CPS3 Option: Enables the addition of a second set of photo-eyes or 2- or 4-wire, self-monitoring edge.
For more information please visit LiftMaster’s Website
|TROLLEY MODEL T|