Raynor ControlHoist operators with solid state logic board control are available in various motor and voltage combinations to meet many commercial applications.
ControlHoist OPTIMA with gear-drive provides reliable and efficient operation. They are designed for larger doors and higher-cycle applications.
- Operation Mode: Trolley or Jackshaft
- Duty Cycle: 30/hr
- Drive: Gear
- NEMA Options: NEMA 1
- Motor: Continuous Duty – 1/2hp – 2hp
- Logic: Solid State
- Power: 115/230V 1-Phase, 230/460v 3-Phase
- Brake: Jackshaft-Std., Trolley-Std.
- Wiring Options: 24V Class 2, On-board Selection
- Warranty: 2-Years
- Radio Receiver: Optional
- Radio Transmitters*: 1-,2-,3-and 4-button transmitters provide convenient remote activation from vehicles.
- 318MHz Radios for ControlHoist OPTIMA and STANDARD: 3-Button remote, Receiver, Keyless Entry
- Activation Devices*: Choose a treadle hose, pull cord, loop detector, card reader or motion detector to activate your operator.
- Reversing Mechanisms*: For maximum protection against accidents, Raynor recommends installing a reversing device. Pneumatic or electrical reversing sensing edges reverses the door’s downward travel if contact is made with an obstruction. Photoelectric reversing systems produce an invisible beam across the door opening that, if broken, stops or reverses the door’s downward path. Reversing features are available in both monitored and un-monitored options.
*Additional options available. Some options may be limited to door size or model.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website
|CONTROLHOIST STANDARD||CONTROLHOIST BASIC|