Rugged Raynor PowerHoist operators are available in a variety of motor, voltage and phase combinations for any commercial industrial application.
The most powerful operator Raynor offers, PowerHoist OPTIMA features a heavy-duty gear drive running in oil for the ultimate reliability and efficient operation. PowerHoist OPTIMA operators are designed for larger doors and higher cycle applications.
- Operation Mode: Jackshaft or Trolley
- Duty Cycle: 30/hr
- Drive: Gear
- NEMA Options: 1-Standard, 4-Water, 7-Explosion, 9-Explosion, 12-Dust
- Motor: Continuous-Duty 1/2-2hp, O.D.P.-Standard, T.E.F.C.-Optional
- Logic: Relay
- Power: 115/230v, I-Phase, 230/460v, 3-Phase, International Available
- Brake: Jackshaft-Standard, Trolley-Standard
- Wiring Options: 3-Button Control Standard (Can also use Single Button or Radio Control), Common Options with 3-Button Control: Timer-to-close (Can also use Single Button or Radio Control), 1 second delay on opening & reversing (Can also use Single Button or Radio Control), Constant Pressure to close without provisions for reversing safety mechanisms, Constant pressure to close with provisions for reversing safety mechanisms. Common options with 2-Button Control: Constant Pressure to close with provisions for reversing safety mechanisms, Constant Pressure to close – releasing close button before door is closed with automatically reverse to open.
- Warranty: 1-Year
- Control Stations*: Choose from a variety of control stations that meet various NEMA requirements. Many single, double and triple button stations are available, as well as key-locked, keyed switches or master controls.
- Radio Transmitters*: 1-,2-,3-and 4-button transmitters provide convenient remote activation from vehicles.
- Activation Devices*: Choose a treadle hose, pull cord, loop detector, card reader or motion detector to activate your operator.
- Reversing Mechanisms*: For maximum protection against accidents, Raynor recommends installing a reversing device. Pneumatic or electrical reversing sensing edges reverses the door’s downward travel if contact is made with an obstruction. Photoelectric reversing systems produce an invisible beam across the door opening that, if broken, stops or reverses the door’s downward path. Reversing features are available in both monitored and un-monitored options.
*Additional options available. Some options may be limited to door size or model.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website