Econo Max Strip Doors, Roll Goods, Flexible Traffic Door & Econo Clear.
Econo Max Strip Doors
Econo Max Strip Doors offer an economic alternative for applications where environmental control is required. Strip Doors act as an effective barrier, while allowing unimpeded traffic flow for personnel, materials or equipment. With a variety of materials and mounting options, Econo Max Strip Doors can be fitted to virtually any opening size. Strip doors offer added temperature control when used in conjunction with cooler and freezer doors, saving energy and reducing moisture buildup. Strip Doors can be used to provide barriers around equipment, or to partition large warehouse areas into different areas. With a wide variety of mounting options and different materials to choose from, we’ll design a system for you.
Largest Selection of Strip Material-Chase has a state of the art extrusion line capable of offering a wide variety of PVC materials and sizes. This vertical integration allows us to maintain high quality while controlling cost. You pay less because we do it all!
- Standard Clear PVC: Our clear PVC strips are designed for use in warehouses, dock and walk in coolers with temperatures above 32 degrees.
- Loc-Rib: Our standard and low temp PVC strips can be fabricated with “locking” ribs that reduce drag on products passing through the opening. Loc-Rib material also offers better resistance to air flow, and is more durable than standard material extending the life of the strip door.
- Anti-Static: Clear strip formulation to dissipate static electricity harmlessly away from personnel or sensitive equipment.
- Safety Orange: Used to identify the edges of an opening for traffic passing trough an opening, and to reduce potential damage to walls and jambs.
- Low Temp Material: For use in coolers and freezers, Low Temp PVC is designed to remain pliable to temperatures as low as -20 degrees. Extreme low temp material is available for applications down to -40 degrees.
- Amberweld: Specially formulated to screen out UV and near UV rays from welding and brazing flash. Pliant at temperatures down to -20°F.
- Colorview: We add windows to attractive opaque colored strip doors by RF welding clear sections into the center of the strips. Available in black and blue.
- Chase Doors Econo Max strip material (except low temp) is registered with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection as a flame resistant product.
BRACKET OPTIONS WITH PROVEN PERFORMANCE:
Our in-house engineering department has developed unique hardware systems that provide solutions to hundreds of simple or challenging strip door mounting problems.
- EconoTrack Mounting Bracket: The most popular design in the industry, its simple replacement features allows the customer to replace individual strips cut-to-size from the factory, or cut and punch in the field. The durable, versatile EconoTrack Bracket can be used for both surface and in-jamb mounting on small or very large openings. EconoTrack’s formed steel face plate holds strips firmly while allowing flex without breaking. These rugged brackets are constructed of 14 gauge galvanized steel with 1/4″ face plates are formed in 12” sections for easy strip replacement.
- J-Hook Compatible Mounting Bracket: In the unique J-Hook system, J-Hook hangers-each with a strip attached – are hung from a 2-part extruded aluminum bracket. Hangers are easily lifted out to replace strips. A continuous welded bond between each strip and its J-Hook insures long life. Installation is simple, just screw the aluminum mounting hardware flush to the wall, or to brackets in the door jamb, or any other special mounting hardware. Then hang the J-hook mounted strips into place and tighten the clamping bolts. Strips will hang straight and level with the correct overlap. Lifetime warranty on strip heat seal – if strips ever come unsealed from the J-Hook we guarantee free replacement including freight.
- Overhead/Roll-Up Door Bracket: Extends out and around the door assembly so strips can be mounted inside the building for protection from weather and vandalism when the exterior door is closed.
- Gate Hinge: Allows the strip door to be swung out of the opening when not required. A retractable bolt locks the hinge in place.
- Trolley Mount: The strip door can be parted in the center or rolled to one side using this heavy duty roller/track assembly.
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website
|ECONOQUICK MODULAR STRIP AND CURTAIN SYSTEM|