Medium Duty Impact Traffic Door, Light to Medium Duty & Light Duty Service Doors & Flexible Traffic Doors.
Chase SC 3000 Series Medium Duty Impact Traffic Door
Chase SC 3000 Series Solid Core Doors allow you to create your own personalized look with a virtually unlimited selection of high pressure laminates, stainless steel and .032 thick aluminum. These doors provide durability with aesthetic appeal. Café style door with gate hinge also available.
- Hinge: Proven hinge system mounts to the jamb with offset cam system and hardened rollers, for years of service with minimal maintenance.
- Window & Frames: Each window is 1/4” polycarbonate with either a vacuum formed frame or gasket. All windows are factory installed. 9” x 14” is standard, additional sizes are available.
- Door Panel: The doors are constructed with a 3/4” 7-ply plywood for structural integrity.
- Impact Plates: Stainless steel impact plates, standard on the 3002 model, are screwed to both sides of the door’s surface.
- Edge Capping: Standard 18 gauge stainless steel edge capping presents a clean, finished appearance and extra edge protection.
- Gasketing: Optional perimeter gasketing provides a positive seal for thermal and visual separation.
- E Hinge: Classic “E” hinge has a removable cover for easy maintenance.
- C Hinge: By removing the cover and screws, the “C” hinge can be easily adjusted without removing parts.
- USDA Accepted
- Lower Hinge Guards
- Window Options
- Impact/Kick Plates
- Teardrop Bumpers
- Cart Guards
- Surface Mounted Locks
CHASE SC 3000 OPTIONS:
- Cross-linked Polyethylene Impact Bumpers provide spring action, impact absorption, and protects the door surface from heavy traffic loads – recommended for high traffic or heavy
- motorized traffic applications.
- Classic “E” hinge has a removable cover for easy maintenance.
- Patented V-Cam hinging system has a 250؛ hinge that swings 125؛ in each direction.
- Standard heavy-duty bottom hinge pin stabilizes the panel in the frame.
- Impact Plates are available in stainless steel, galvanized steel, ABS plastic or Kydex.
- The “C” hinge can be easily adjusted after removing the cover and screws.
- Lower Hinge Guards are recommended for high abuse applications.
- Surface mounted locks are available for single panel Chase SC 3000 Series Doors.
CHASE WINDOW OPTIONS:
Each window is 1/4” polycarbonate with either a vacuum formed frame or gasket. All windows are factory installed. When selecting a window option, please keep in mind that the panel must be wider than the window by 11”. Consult factory for custom shape or sizes.
- 9” x 14” – Standard 30” x 18”
- 14” x 16” 18” x 30”
- 20” x 15” 6” x 20”
- 15” x 20” 16” x 16”
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT OPTIONS:
- Gate/café style hinges
- PVC or extruded aluminum bumper strips
- Hold open device
- Push plates and pull handles
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website