Medium Duty Impact Traffic Door, Light to Medium Duty & Light Duty Service Doors & Flexible Traffic Doors.
Chase ABS 5000 Series Light to Medium Duty Service Door
Lightweight, Chase ABS 5000 Service Doors open manually with minimal resistance and gently close by gravity. They provide exceptional value for a variety of applications including retail, supermarkets, restaurants and any other light to medium duty applications where durability, aesthetic appeal and low costs are considerations. Café style door with gate hinge also available.
- Hinge: Proven hinge system mounts to the jamb with offset cam system and hardened rollers, for years of service with minimal maintenance.
- Window & Frames: Standard vision panels are 14” x 16” scratch resistant polycarbonate set in vacuum formed frames for a clean, low profile look and centered 60” from the floor.
- Door Panel: Lightweight, durable doors are constructed of 1/4” textured ABS plastic and resist dents, gouges and abrasions during normal use.
- Back Edge Spine: The entire length of the panel is reinforced at the back with 3 layers of 6” wide x 3/4” thick ABS material, allowing for superior impact resistance and virtually eliminating broken spines.
- Impact Plates: Optional impact plates are attached with locking fasteners for easy replacement.
- Back Spine: Heavy-duty “U” shaped fiberglass pultrusion further stiffens the spine for added strength and stability.
- E Hinge: Classic “E” hinge has a removable cover for easy maintenance.
- C Hinge: By removing the cover and screws, the “C” hinge can be easily adjusted without removing parts.
- Bottom Hinge: Heavy-duty bottom hinge pin stabilizes the panel in the frame.
- USDA Accepted
- Lower Hinge Guards Impact/Kick Plates
- Teardrop Bumpers
- Cart Guards
- Various Window Sizes
COLORS AVAILABLE FOR CHASE NW 3011 DOORS:
- Cloud Gray
- Medium Brown
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website