Medium Duty Impact Traffic Door, Light to Medium Duty & Light Duty Service Doors & Flexible Traffic Doors.
Chase NW 3011 Light to Medium Duty Service Door
The Chase NW 3011 has been engineered to cost effectively enhance traffic door functionality. Designed for easy two-way swing, this lightweight door opens manually with minimal resistance and gently closes by gravity. This door is an exceptional value for a variety of applications including restaurants, department stores and similar food service and specialty retail applications.
- Hinge: Proven hinge system mounts to the jamb with offset cam system and hardened rollers, for years of service with minimal maintenance.
- Large Window: Standard vision panels are 14” x 16” acrylic set in vacuum formed ABS frame, centered 60” from the floor. Additional sizes are available.
- Door Panel: The simple and attractive door panel contains no wood or organic material. The textured ABS face sheets and extra wide perimeter ABS frame encapsulate an extruded, polymer honeycomb core.
- Edge Capping: Standard stainless steel edge capping presents a clean, finished appearance and extra edge protection.
- Kickplates: 12” are standard and add additional strength and durability to the door. Larger sizes are available.
- Upper Hinge: Classic “E” series offset gravity hinge system mounts to the jamb with hardened steel cam and roller bearing, for years of trouble free service and minimal maintenance.
- Saddle: Has radiused corner to eliminate pressure point.
- USDA Accepted
- 14 Standard Colors
- XLS Hinge
COLORS AVAILABLE FOR CHASE NW 3011 DOORS:
- Forest Green
- Cadet Blue
- Metallic Gray
- Cloud Gray
- Chocolate Brown
- Medium Brown
- Royal Blue
OPTIONAL XLS SERIES HINGE:
Easy to push open and quicker to close! The full length back spine contains the in-line cam, coil spring gravity assist hinge system that helps the door close fast. The hinge allows for extra wide swing, reducing damage from “wrapping” the jamb. Panel centering adjustment is located at the bottom of the door.
- “Quick Close” Spring Assist
- High Strength, Rigid Aluminum
- Floor Level Centering Adjustment
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website