Medium Duty Impact Traffic Door, Light to Medium Duty & Light Duty Service Doors & Flexible Traffic Doors.
Chase SRP 5000 Series Light to Medium Duty Service Door
Chase SRP 5000 Service Doors are ideal for use in retail stores between stock rooms and sales floor and any other application where an attractive, lightweight, durable and affordable traffic door is a consideration. This door is easy to install and can be maintained with minimal effort. Café style door with gate hinge also available.
- Hinge: Proven hinge system mounts to the jamb with offset cam system and hardened rollers, for years of service with minimal maintenance.
- Window & Frames: Windows are 9” x 14” acrylic set in black rubber molding.
- Door Panel: Lightweight, durable doors are constructed of 1/2” thick USDA accepted stress relieved high-density polyethylene. Door panels are textured and have the color
- throughout, hiding normal dents and scratches.
- Back Edge Spine: Back edge spine is a one-piece, continuous extruded 1/4” x 2” diameter anodized aluminum tube with flanges that radius the door panel for added strength and durability.
- Leading Edge: Leading panel edge is beveled for safety.
- C Hinge: By removing the cover and screws, the “C” hinge can be easily adjusted
- without removing parts.
- Bottom Hinge: Heavy-duty bottom hinge pin stabilizes the panel in the frame
- USDA Accepted
- Window Options
- Impact/Kick Plates
- Teardrop Bumpers
COLORS AVAILABLE FOR CHASE NW 3011 DOORS:
- Chocolate Brown
- Metallic Gray
- Cloud Gray
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website