Medium Duty Impact Traffic Door, Light to Medium Duty & Light Duty Service Doors & Flexible Traffic Doors.
Chase Flexible Traffic Doors Airgard 973 & Model 100
Flexible Doors are a cost-effective way to provide a swing door on openings for heavy traffic applications. Top Mounted Gravity-Operated Hinge System allows the door to open fully and close automatically, allowing easy access and conserving energy. These doors are easy to install and virtually maintenance free.
- Wipers: For a positive seal, balloon jamb edge seals and top and bottom wipers are provided. The top and bottom wipers consist of two-ply vinyl coated nylon for a positive seal.
- Top Mounted Gravity Hinge: Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Windows: Various window configurations are available, type 50 (centered in each panel) is standard.
- Door Panel: Inherently strong and abrasion-resistant, these doors are constructed of two-ply “belting” material. Layers are bonded together without the use of rivets or stitching eliminating the possibility of contamination. Each door panel includes two rows of flexible horizontal stays. Suitable for low temperature applications to –30°F. Available in forest green only.
- Leading Edge: 3” overlap at the center provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Jamb Edge: 2” balloons are provided on the jamb edge for a superior seal that saves energy.
AIRGARD MODEL 973:
- Built for the toughest applications these doors are constructed with a .160” thick PVC door body, and a two-ply vinyl coated nylon bracket pocket. Embossed finish resists scratches, scuffs and abrasions. Not suitable for freezer applications.
- For a positive seal, balloon jamb edge seals and top and bottom wipers are provided.
- 3” overlap at the center on bi-parting doors provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- 48” high USDA accepted textured vinyl impact plates on both sides of the door panel are used to increase the strength and durability of the door panel.
- The viewing area is extra large to allow clear visibility and maximum safety.
- Standard with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system that opens instantly upon contact, then closes automatically by gravity.
- Constructed of 45 oz. USDA accepted, abrasion-resistant, vinyl coated nylon material.
- Each door panel includes one row of flexible stays.
- Wipers are provided at the top, bottom and on the jamb sides.
- Various window configurations are available, 30” x 14” is standard.
- 3” overlap at the center provides a noise and temperature barrier.
- Complete with the Chase top-mounted gravity hinging system.
- Optional impact plates are available for abusive applications. Pocket weights are provided at the bottom of each panel when impact plates are not used.
- Model 100E: The same construction as the Model 100 but includes 48” high impact plates on both sides of the panel.
- Model 100CSE: The same construction as the Model 100 but includes full height impact plates on both sides of the panel.
TOP MOUNTED GRAVITY HINGE:
The “original” top mounted gravity-operated hinge system allows the door to open fully and close automatically. Optional bracket arm adjustment feature compensates for jambs that are not plumb.
- Food Processing
- USDA Accepted
- Window Options
- Impact/Kick Plates
- Hinge Options
COLORS AVAILABLE FOR AIRGARD 973:
- Forest Green
- Medium Brown
- Chocolate Brown
- Metallic Gray
- Royal Blue
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website