Medium Duty Impact Traffic Door, Light to Medium Duty & Light Duty Service Doors & Flexible Traffic Doors.
Chase SST 2000 Series Light to Medium Duty Service Door
Whether you are looking for a high-tech, retro or simply a classic look, the Chase SST 2000 stainless steel doors add an upscale touch of class to any decor. The SST 2000 light duty service door is the perfect choice for applications that require aesthetics, affordability, cleanability, low maintenance, easy installation, dependability and durability.
- Hinge: The Ultra Soft Touch™ assisted gravity hinge system (patent pending) is “hidden” in the back spine. There are no unattractive upper panel cutouts or large corner hinge components visible. The hinge system is pre-installed, saving time and money.
- Window & Frame: Windows are 9” x 14” acrylic set in black rubber molding.
- Door Panel: Constructed with 16 gauge stainless steel with #4 brush finished. It will not warp or crack and can outlast aluminum. It’s extremely durable and offers a beautiful aesthetic appeal. Requires low maintenance with no special treatment or painting, only occasional polishing to keep its shine.
- Back Edge Spine: For added strength and durability, the entire length of the panel is reinforced at the back with a one piece continuous extruded aluminum with flanges that wrap the door panel. The spine is powder coated black.
- Easy to push open and quicker to close!: The full length back spine contains the in-line cam, coil spring gravity assist hinge system that helps the door close fast. The hinge allows for extra wide swing, reducing damage from “wrapping” the jamb. Panel centering adjustment is located at the bottom of the door.
- Leading Edge: Leading edge is formed in a diamond for vertical panel stiffness and edge protection, reducing potential damage.