Medium Duty Impact Traffic Door, Light to Medium Duty & Light Duty Service Doors & Flexible Traffic Doors.
Chase XLP 5000 Series Light to Medium Duty Service Door
The revolutionary new Chase XLP 5000 double acting traffic door offers a contemporary “designer style” look with a 3 dimensional surface. Integrated “baseball bat” bumpers above and below the window add built-in protection against abusive traffic. The XLP 5000 improves productivity by getting people and product through the door even faster. The door is designed to compliment today’s more vibrant store décor, open and close faster and easier, be safer to use, simple to install, easy to maintain and available at a price less than traditional products.
- Hinge: Proven hinge system mounts to the jamb with offset cam system and hardened rollers, for years of service with minimal maintenance.
- Window & Frames: To aid in safety the door comes standard with a large, 7” x 30” oblong ADA and OSHA compliant window, which provides better visibility and reduces accidents. To compliment the door a black rubber molding is used for the frame.
- Door Panel: Exclusive “hollow core” panel is thin, flexible and lightweight. The shell uses a recyclable polyethylene plastic and has a minimum wall thickness of 1/8”, overall panel thickness varies from 1” to 2” due to its 3 dimensional surface of “baseball bat” bumpers below and above the window.
- Back Edge Spine: For added strength and durability, the entire length of the panel is reinforced at the back with a one piece continuous extruded aluminum with flanges that wrap the door panel. The spine is powder coated gray or black.
- SpringFX™ Technology: The XLP 5000 improves productivity by getting people and product through the door even faster than before by turning impact energy into opening speed with SpringFX technology. As the door absorbs an impact, the lightweight “hollow core” plastic door and bumpers will compress back to its normal shape accelerating the opening speed.
- Hidden Hinge System: The full length back spine contains the in-line cam, coil spring gravity assist hinge system that helps the door close fast. The hinge allows for an extra wide swing, reducing damage from “wrapping” the jamb. Panel centering adjustment is located at the bottom of the door.
- Light Industrial
- USDA Accepted
- 8 Standard Colors
- Back Spine in Gray or Black
- 9″ Lower Hinge Guards
COLORS AVAILABLE FOR CHASE NW 3011 DOORS:
- Light Gray
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website