From walk-in coolers to large freezers and food processing facilities, ColdGuard™ Cold Storage Doors combine the latest technology, materials and practical design features to meet the demanding requirements of the cold storage industry. Whether in a small restaurant, supermarket backroom or cold storage warehouse and distribution facility, all ColdGuard Doors incorporate a tough and thermally neutral fiberglass reinforced pultrusion (FRP) framework, molded plastic polymer casings and Non-CFC foamed-in-place polyurethane core. This innovative design produces a strong and durable door system that will provide years of worry-free service.
ColdGuard Swing Doors
Single or double panel ColdGuard Swing Doors provide simple, time-tested sealing and hinge systems for maximum performance in any application. Swing doors can be used on new applications, or to replace worn out OEM doors in walk-in coolers.
- Unique design allows Non-CFC foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to lock in place with the fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP) producing an extremely durable, insulated panel.
- Magnetic vinyl push-in gasket is standard on all ColdGuard Swing Doors.
- A variety of finishes are available including 26 gauge steel with USDA accepted white polyester finish, 26 gauge G-90 embossed galvanized steel, and galvalume, stainless steel, embossed white aluminum and smooth white aluminum.
- Self-lubricating cam lift hinges raise the door when opened, providing reduced friction on floor seal.
- Door panels are available in 4” and 6” panel thickness with an R Value of 28 and 42 respectively.
- NSF listed.
- Meets HR-6 Energy Independence and Security Act Requirements.
- A few options include, backup mirror image casings, jamb wall caps, thru-wall casings, keyed latch, door closer, casing mounted thermometer and light switch, and heat in door and casing. Other options are available please consult the factory.
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website
|COLDGUARD SLIDING DOORS||COLDGUARD VERTICAL LIFT DOORS|