Ultra Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty, Medium Duty, and Security/Postal Impact Traffic Doors
Durulite Standard Heavy Duty Impact Traffic Door
Durulite Standard Doors are designed as a multi-purpose lightweight door, yet they are tough enough to take the abuse of personnel, stock carts and motorized pallet jacks. Like the Durulite Industrial, it’s strength lies in its rotationally molded cross-linked polyethylene construction. Standard tests for impact resistance indicates that cross-linked polyethylene is 5 times
more puncture resistant and 3 times more flexible than ABS material. The door is designed to comply with all USDA sanitation requirements and is NSF approved. The panel is corrosion resistant, making it ideal for washdown applications as it has no gaps or joint seams.
- Door Panel: Lightweight, weighing only 3.5 pounds per square foot, is easy to open, operates smoothly and allows for safe passage of personnel and damage free equipment. The overall panel thickness is 1-7/8”, the skin thickness is 1/8” thick and the door can be sized up to a 8’ x 8’. Cross-linked polyethylene outer skins retains its properties to -40؛F.
- Window: 1/8” thick polycarbonate window with black aluminum frame is recessed a minimum of 1/8” from the face of the panel to protect the window’s surface from abrasion caused by passing loads.
- Internal Reinforcement: The leading and back edge of door are internally reinforced with tubular steel to ensure flatness and strengthen the door panel.
- Gasketing: USDA accepted durable gasketing is factory applied without the use of metal strips or fasteners, making it easy to replace in the field.
- Insulated Core: The foamed-in-place Non-CFC urethane core (permanently bonded to the outer surface) does not break down when impacted, provides noise control and provides excellent insulation with an R factor of 10.83.
- Upper Hinge: Double-acting V-Cam hinging system operates smoothly and is virtually maintenance free with its permanently lubricated needle bearing roller assembly. Optional stainless steel V-Cam is available.
- stainless steel V-Cam is available.
- Bottom Hinge: The bottom hinge attaches to the internal steel reinforcement and is constructed with aluminum hinge shaft for additional strength and durability.
- Food Processing
- USDA Accepted
- Loading Dock
- Lower Hinge Guards
- 180؛ x 90؛ door hinge system: For use when vehicles must make extremely tight turns after passing through the door. The system includes the door hinges, a spring assist, and a lower hinge guard.
- Impact/Kick Plates
- Teardrop Bumpers
- Durulite Industrial & Standard Double-Pane Windows: For use when temperature differential between rooms exceeds 30؛F.
- 180Window Options
- extremely tight turns after passing through the door. The system includes the door hinges, a spring assist, and a lower hinge guard.
- Surface Mounted Kickplates: Of high impact polyethylene or stainless steel.
- Wall Mounted Door Stops
- Double Locking Device: (Lock Not Included)
- Tear Drop Bumpers: Rotationally molded crosslinked polyethylene with 3” or 4” projection in heights of 12”, 18”, 24”, 36”, 38” and 42” in various colors. Wall mounted door stops Double locking device (lock not included)
- Universal SlideTrac Bumper: Roto-molded polyethylene “D” shape has a 4-1/2”
WINDOW VIEWING AREA:
Each window is 1/8” polycarbonate set in a black frame. All view windows are factory installed and sealed. The exposed surface of the window is recessed a minimum of 1/8” from the face of the door to protect the surface from abrasion caused by passing loads. The viewing area exceeds the 200 sq. in. UBC requirements. ADA sizes are available.
- 24” and 27” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 30” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 32” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 34” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 36”, 39 1/2”, 42”, 48” panel . . . . . . . . . . 20 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 54” and 60” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22 1/2” x 22 1/2”
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT OPTIONS:
- Hold open device
- Limiting posts
- Push Plates
- Lower Hinge Guards
- Flexible top seals for partially gasketed doors
- Spring assisted hinges
AVAILABLE DURULITE DOOR COLORS:
- Forest Green
- Cadet Blue
- Metallic Gray
- Cloud Gray
- Chocolate Brown
- Medium Brown
- Royal Blue
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website
|DURULITE INDUSTRIAL ULTRA HEAVY DUTY IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR||DURULITE RETAILER MEDIUM DUTY IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR||DURULITE EVOLUTION XLD360 TRAFFI DOOR|
|DURULITE EVOLUTION XLS270 TRAFFIC DOOR||DURULITE SERIES 200 SECURITY/POSTAL IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR|