Ultra Heavy Duty, Heavy Duty, Medium Duty, and Security/Postal Impact Traffic Doors
Durulite Evolution XLD360 Traffic Door
The Durulite Evolution XLD360 represents the next generation of traffic doors by unveiling a whole new concept in the mechanics of double-acting doors with a hinging system that provides a full 360؛ of swing. The Durulite Evolution XLD360 swings wider, opens easier, closes faster, seals better, is safer to use than any other traffic door on the market.
- Door Panel: Lightweight door panel is easy to open, operates smoothly and allows for safe passage of personnel and equipment. 1.75” thick roto-molded, durable polyethylene plastic panel is completely filled with non-cfc urethane foam.
- Window: A 10” x 30” ADA and OSHA compliant 2 piece injection molded window frame with double pane polycarbonate window is standard. The window frame has a 45° bevel from window to door surface with recessed screws on one side of the frame for easy cleaning and resistance to particle buildup.
- Seals Better: Provides superior thermal control because there are no hinge and jamb
- guard cut-outs. Fully gasketed and partially gasketed versions are available.
- Jamb Guard: Low profile 8” high cast metal jamb guard comes standard and only projects 2.75” maximizing useable opening width so larger loads can pass through the opening unobstructed.
- Unique Double Hinging System: The full length back spine contains the in-line cam, coil spring gravity assist hinge system which allows the door to open easier, close faster, and center in its closed position more quickly. Its unique swing dampening effect slows the panel as it reaches its full opening potential reducing the chance of “panel wrapping” and prevents “bounce back” that can injure personnel and damage goods and equipment.
- Hinge Swing: The unique hinging system of the XLD360 provides a full 360 degrees (180 degrees x 2 from the center or closed position) of swing, allowing complete freedom of movement through an opening in any direction. Unlimited swing maximizes a clear usable opening and allows for a sharp turn immediately after going through the opening. Without bumpers, it can lay flat up to thewall on either side, up to an 8” jamb.
- Durulite Industrial & Standard Double-Pane Windows: For use when temperature differential between rooms exceeds 30؛F.
- 180؛ x 90؛ door hinge system: For use when vehicles must make extremely tight turns after passing through the door. The system includes the door hinges, a spring assist, and a lower hinge guard.
- Surface Mounted Kickplates: Of high impact polyethylene or stainless steel.
- Wall Mounted Door Stops
- Double Locking Device: (Lock Not Included)
- Tear Drop Bumpers: Rotationally molded crosslinked polyethylene with 3” or 4” projection in heights of 12”, 18”, 24”, 36”, 38” and 42” in various colors. Wall mounted door stops Double locking device (lock not included)
- Universal SlideTrac Bumper: Roto-molded polyethylene “D” shape has a 4-1/2”
WINDOW VIEWING AREA:
Each window is 1/8” polycarbonate set in a black frame. All view windows are factory installed and sealed. The exposed surface of the window is recessed a minimum of 1/8” from the face of the door to protect the surface from abrasion caused by passing loads. The viewing area exceeds the 200 sq. in. UBC requirements. ADA sizes are available.
- 24” and 27” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 30” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 32” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 34” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 36”, 39 1/2”, 42”, 48” panel . . . . . . . . . . 20 1/2” x 22 1/2”
- 54” and 60” panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22 1/2” x 22 1/2”
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT OPTIONS:
- Hold open device
- Limiting posts
- Push Plates
- Lower Hinge Guards
- Flexible top seals for partially gasketed doors
- Spring assisted hinges
AVAILABLE DURULITE DOOR COLORS:
- Forest Green
- Cadet Blue
- Metallic Gray
- Cloud Gray
- Chocolate Brown
- Medium Brown
- Royal Blue
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website
|DURULITE INDUSTRIAL ULTRA HEAVY DUTY IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR||DURULITE STANDARD HEAVY DUTY IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR||DURULITE RETAILER MEDIUM DUTY IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR|
|DURULITE EVOLUTION XLS270 TRAFFIC DOOR||DURULITE SERIES 200 SECURITY/POSTAL IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR|