Corrosion-Resistant & Fiberglass Doors
Durulite CR1400 Corrosion-Resistant Personnel Door
The Durulite CR 1400 is constructed using the same material and rotomolding technology used to manufacture our Durulite Impact Traffic Doors. The rotationally molded cross-linked polyethylene door panel is inherently strong and is impervious to acids, petroleum products, animal fats and cleaning solvents. It will retain an attractive appearance in the worst atmospheric conditions.
- Door Panel: Constructed with a 1/8” thick outer skin of cross-linked polyethylene and non-cfc urethane foamed-in-place core.
- Window: Optional window is clear, tempered glass, set in stainless steel or 2-piece injected molded, low profile frames.
- Door Thickness: Door panel has an overall thickness of 1-3/4”, yet weighs only 3.66 pounds per square foot.
- Corrosion-Resistant Panel: Is ideal for washdown applications. Sanitary surface never needs painting and cleans with soap and water.
- Door Bottom: Capped with a powder coated aluminum extrusion and comes with a replaceable bottom weatherstripping seal.
- High quality stainless steel hinges mount the CR 1400 securely to the frame and provide
- years of service.
- Non-CFC urethane foam core provides flexibility, excellent insulation and noise control.
- Optional passage and key passage with non-ferrous chrome plated levers are available
- Food Processing
- USDA Accepted
- Door Closer
- Panic Bar
- Pull Handle
- Push Plate
- FRP Frame
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Floor Sill
COLORS AVAILABLE FOR DURULITE CR1400 DOORS:
- Forest Green
- Cadet Blue
- Metallic Gray
- Cloud Gray
- Chocolate Brown
- Medium Brown
- Royal Blue
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website