Heavy Duty, Medium Duty and Postal Security Impact Traffic Doors
Proline Model 600-SEC Postal Security Traffic Door
- Additional Security: Upper and lower cane bolts, 2” chain or cable lock sleeves, and tamper proof fasteners are used for additional security.
- Window and Frames: Double pane windows include three security bars spaced on 7” centers making them virtually theft proof.
- Door Panel: Proline doors can be custom manufactured to fit virtually any opening size. The panel’s outer surface is available with stainless steel, galvanized, aluminum or different color ABS face sheets. The core is constructed with a combination of wood and insulated foam.
- Steel Spine: Steel spine reinforces the edge of the door against heavy impacts.
- Gasketing: Full perimeter replaceable bulb gaskets are built into the ProLoc™ edge to stand up to heavy traffic while providing a positive seal for thermal separation. Partially gasketed doors are optional.
- Patented ProLoc Edge System: Chemically bonds to the face sheets providing a positive seal and preventing moisture or contaminates from entering the door panel.
- Upper Hinge: Patented V-Cam hinging system has a 250؛ hinge that swings 125؛ in
- each direction, wide enough to allow the entire door and bumper to completely clear the opening.
- Lower Hinge Guard: 9” high lower hinge guard protects the jamb and lower hinge from passing loads.
PROLINE PRODUCT OPTIONS:
- Cross-linked Polyethylene Impact Bumpers provide spring action, impact absorption, and protects the door surface from heavy traffic loads – recommended for high traffic or heavy
- motorized traffic applications.
- Classic “E” hinge has a removable cover for easy maintenance.
- Patented V-Cam hinging system has a 250؛ hinge that swings 125؛ in each direction.
- Standard heavy-duty bottom hinge pin stabilizes the panel in the frame.
- Impact Plates are available in stainless steel, galvanized steel, ABS plastic or Kydex.
- The “C” hinge can be easily adjusted after removing the cover and screws.
- Lower Hinge Guards are recommended for high abuse applications.
PROLINE WINDOW OPTIONS:
Each window is 1/4” polycarbonate with a vacuum formed frame. All windows are factory installed.
- 10” x 16” – Standard for a 24” and 30” panel
- 16” x 16” – Standard for a 36” or larger panel
- 10” x 30” – Available for a 24” and 30” panel
- 12” x 18” – Panel must be 36” or larger
- 17” x 23” – Panel must be 36” or larger
- 23” x 23” – Panel must be 36” or larger
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT OPTIONS:
- Gate/café style hinges
- PVC or extruded aluminum bumper strips
- Hold open device
- Push plates and pull handles
FRP COLORS AVAILABLE FOR PROLINE DOORS:
COLORS AVAILABLE FOR PROLINE DOORS:
- Forest Green
- Cadet Blue
- Metallic Gray
- Cloud Gray
- Chocolate Brown
- Medium Brown
- Royal Blue
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website
|PROLINE 300 & 400 HEAVY & MEDIUM DUTY TRAFFIC DOORS||PROLINE 350 MEDIUM DUTY IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR|