Heavy Duty, Medium Duty and Postal Security Impact Traffic Doors
Proline 300 & 400 Heavy & Medium Duty Traffic Doors
Proline 300 and 400 Doors are available in both solid core and insulated models. They are designed for strength and durability in tough, abusive applications. They provide visual separation, sound attenuation and thermal separation. The doors can be manufactured to fit virtually any size opening. The door is designed to comply with all USDA sanitation requirements. Surface coverings available in full height high pressure laminates, ABS impact resistant plastic, FRP, stainless steel, galvanized steel or aluminum.
- Internal Reinforcement: Integrated tubular steel reinforcement from the hinge to the frame assures extra strength and durability.
- Door Panel: The doors are available insulated or non-insulated with a wood core. The core of the insulated doors are 1-1/2” thick with a combination of wood and foam and are considered heavy-duty. The non-insulated wood core doors are constructed with durable 3/4” thick wood and are considered medium duty.
- Steel Spine: Steel spine reinforces the edge of the door against heavy impacts, standard on Proline doors over 36” wide, optional on doors under or equal to 36” wide. Recommended for heavy-duty applications.
- Gasketing: Full perimeter replaceable bulb gaskets are built into the ProLoc™ edge to stand up to heavy traffic while providing a positive seal for thermal separation. Partially gasketed doors are optional.
- Windows & Frames: ABS window frames are chemically bonded for a permanent seal that stands up to repeated washdowns. Single pane 1/8” thick polycarbonate windows are used in the wood core doors, double pane windows are used in insulated doors.
- Hinge: Patented V-Cam hinging system has a 250؛ hinge that swings 125؛ in each direction, wide enough to allow the entire door and bumper to completely clear the opening.
- Patented ProLoc Edge System: Chemically bonds to the face sheets providing a positive seal and preventing moisture or contaminates from entering the door panel.
Each window is 1/4” polycarbonate with a vacuum formed frame. All windows are factory installed.
- USDA Accepted
- Loading Dock
- Lower Hinge Guards
- Window Options
- Impact/Kick Plates
- Teardrop Bumpers
- Cart Guards
PROLINE PRODUCT OPTIONS:
- Cross-linked Polyethylene Impact Bumpers provide spring action, impact absorption, and protects the door surface from heavy traffic loads – recommended for high traffic or heavy
- motorized traffic applications.
- Classic “E” hinge has a removable cover for easy maintenance.
- Patented V-Cam hinging system has a 250؛ hinge that swings 125؛ in each direction.
- Standard heavy-duty bottom hinge pin stabilizes the panel in the frame.
- Impact Plates are available in stainless steel, galvanized steel, ABS plastic or Kydex.
- The “C” hinge can be easily adjusted after removing the cover and screws.
- Lower Hinge Guards are recommended for high abuse applications.
PROLINE WINDOW OPTIONS:
- 10” x 16” – Standard for a 24” and 30” panel
- 16” x 16” – Standard for a 36” or larger panel
- 10” x 30” – Available for a 24” and 30” panel
- 12” x 18” – Panel must be 36” or larger
- 17” x 23” – Panel must be 36” or larger
- 23” x 23” – Panel must be 36” or larger
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT OPTIONS:
- Gate/café style hinges
- PVC or extruded aluminum bumper strips
- Hold open device
- Push plates and pull handles
FRP COLORS AVAILABLE FOR PROLINE DOORS:
COLORS AVAILABLE FOR PROLINE DOORS:
- Forest Green
- Cadet Blue
- Metallic Gray
- Cloud Gray
- Chocolate Brown
- Medium Brown
- Royal Blue
For more information please visit Chase Door’s Website
|PROLINE MODEL 600-SEC POSTAL SECURITY TRAFFIC DOOR||PROLINE 350 MEDIUM DUTY IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR|