Fast Roll Up Doors
Our Extreme 1024 High Performance Doors provide a proven combination of security, minimal maintenance requirements and exceptional cycle life unmatched by other performance doors. Tested to perform for more than 1,000,000 cycles at an opening speed of up to 24 inches per second – the 1024 High Performance Door is three times faster than standard coiling or overhead sectional doors.
We’ve designed these high performing doors to maximize your return on investment and provide the lowest lifetime cost and lowest cost-per-cycle versus other high-speed slatted products. Even more, you’ll notice that your cost-per-cycle savings dramatically increase.
Durability, environmental separation qualities and ease of repair after impact make our Extreme 1024 High Performance Doors the superior choice for high-use openings, and will:
- Increase productivity at high traffic openings: The 1024 High Performance Door’s rapid opening speed and 1,000,000 cycle performance rating ensure your openings continue to operate at their full potential
- Quickly seal your building to achieve maximum energy savings: Reduce temperature loss with the 1024 High Performance Door’s faster cycle time and full perimeter sealing. For even greater energy efficiency, rely on the 1024’s insulated curtain design to further increase your energy savings
- Improve security and preventing unwanted entry at sensitive openings: With its steel construction and rapid cycle time, the 1024 High Performance Door’s quickly secures your openings to help prevent unwanted entry
- Provide exceptional lifetime value: Reduce your maintenance and replacement costs with the 1024 High Performance Door’s proven 1,000,000 cycle performance, exclusive 5-year limited warranty, long term durability and sustainable design
- Ease your mind: We offer a competitive 5 year quality warranty as standard on our 1024 High Performance Door
- SafetyGard (TM) Light Curtain Technology: This advanced system creates an optical light curtain approximately six feet high from the finished floor. If any object breaks the plane of the light curtain, the door will automatically reverse to the open position. This advanced, touch-free technology is ideal for high-speed, high-cycle door applications because it considerably reduces the risk of both personal injury and vehicular damage.