EP-EH Series Embossed Six Panel Door
SERIES EP & SERIES EH EMBOSSED SIX PANEL 1-3/4″ DOORS
- Doors shall be formed of one 18 gauge A40 or A60 Galv. steel sheet per ASTM A 924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- EP Series Doors shall have a core of rigid Polystyrene, securely bonded to both face sheets developing a dense uniform structure of high insulation value and thermal barrier qualities, structural strength, impact resistance and sound retardation. The core shall have a nominal density of 1 #/ft3, with an “R” factor of 7.12. The door panel shall develop a “U” factor of 0.14.
- EH Series Doors shall have a one piece kraft honeycomb core securely bonded under heat and pressure to both face sheets to reinforce, stiffen, and sound deaden the door. Honeycomb core shall have 1″ to 1.2‖ hexagonal cells for maximum strength and shall be impregnated with phenolic resin to resist moisture, decay, fungus and rot.
- Doors shall have vertical mechanical interlocking seams on hinge and lock edges. There shall be no seams on the faces of door.
- Exterior doors shall be capped to retard moisture penetrating the door.
- All hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16″ thick.
- All doors shall be internally reinforced with a 12 gauge plate both sides of the door for application of surface applied door closures and holders.
- Glass light shall be Pioneer standard steel vision lite kit, with no exposed screws on the secure side of door.
- All doors shall be cleaned and given one coat of rust-inhibitive metal primer in compliance with ANSI A 250.10-2004
- Doors shall be packaged to minimize damage in transit and handling.
- UL or WHI classification mark (label) available.
- Door construction complies with ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI 100)
- Hardware reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A 250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115.
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website