H & CH Series Full Flush & Seamless Doors
SERIES H FULL FLUSH 1-3/4″ DOORS & SERIES CH SEAMLESS 1-3/4″ DOORS
- H doors shall be formed from two 16 or 18 gauge A60 Galvannealed steel sheets per A60 Galvanized steel sheets per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- CH doors shall be formed from two 14, 16, or 18 gauge A60 Galvannealed steel sheets A60 Galvanized steel sheets per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- Doors shall have a one piece kraft honeycomb core securely bonded under heat and pressure to both face sheets to reinforce, stiffen and sound deaden the door. Honeycomb core shall have 1″ to 1.2″ hexagonal cells for maximum strength and shall be impregnated with 11% phenolic resin to resist moisture, decay, fungus and rot.
- H Doors have no seams on the faces or edges of doors. Vertical edges of doors shall be continuously seam-welded full height of the door.
- CH Exterior doors will be capped to retard moisture penetrating the door.
- All hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16″ thick. Top hinge reinforcements shall be provided with a back-up reinforcement.
- All doors shall be internally reinforced with a 13 gauge plate both sides of the door for application of surface applied door closers and holders.
- Glass light moulding shall be Pioneer standard steel moulding, with no exposed screws on the secure side of door.
- Louvers shall be Pioneer standard design for application required.
- Fire rated doors, where indicated, shall be manufactured in accordance with the UL or WHI procedures and bear the appropriate classification mark.
- All doors shall be cleaned and given one coat of baked-on, rust-inhibitive metal primer in compliance with ANSI A 250. 10-2004
- Door construction complies with ANSI 250.8-2003 (SDI)
- Doors shall be packaged to minimize damage in transit and handling.
- Hardware reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A 250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website