HP & CHP Series Full Flush & Seamless Doors
SERIES HP FULL FLUSH 1-3/4″ DOORS & SERIES CHP SEAMLESS 1-3/4″ DOORS
- HP doors shall be formed from two 16 or 18 gauge A60 Galvannealed Steel per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- CHP doors shall be formed from two 14,16 or 18 gauge A 60 Galvannealed steel per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- Doors shall have a core of rigid Polystyrene. The core shall have a nominal density of 1.0 #/ft3, with an “R” factor of 7.12. The door panel shall develop a “U” factor of 0.014.
- HP doors shall have vertical mechanical interlocking seams on hinge and lock edges. There shall be no seam on the faces of door.
- CHP doors shall have no seams on the faces or edges of doors. Vertical edges of doors shall be continuously seam- welded full height of the door.
- Exterior doors shall be capped to retard moisture penetrating the door.
- All hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16″ thick.
- All doors shall be internally reinforced with a 12 gauge plate both sides of the door for application of surface applied door closures and holders.
- Louvers shall be Pioneer standard design for application required.
- Fire rated doors, where indicated, shall be manufactured in accordance with the UL or WHI procedures and bear the appropriate classification mark.
- All doors shall be cleaned and given one coat of baked-on, rust-inhibitive metal primer in compliance with ANSI A 250. 10-2004
- Door construction complies with ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI 100)
- Doors shall be packaged to minimize damage in transit and handling.
- Hardware reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A 250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website