HR-CHR Series Temperature Rise Doors
SERIES HR FULL FLUSH 1-3/4″ DOORS SERIES & CHR SEAMLESS 1-3/4″ DOORS
- HR doors shall be formed from two 18 gauge A60 Galvannealed Steel per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- CHR doors shall be formed from two 16 or 18 gauge A60 Galvannealed steel per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- Doors shall have a core of rigid mineral core. The core shall have a nominal density of 20.0 #/ft3, with a K factor of 0.65 per ASTM C-518
- HR doors shall have vertical mechanical interlocking seams on hinge and lock edges. The seam shall be tack welded every 12”.There shall be no seam on the faces of door.
- CHR doors shall have no seams on the faces or edges of doors. Vertical edges of doors shall be continuously seam- welded full height of the door.
- All hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16″ thick.
- All doors shall be internally reinforced with a 12 gauge plate both sides of the door for application of surface applied door closures and holders.
- Glass light moulding shall be Pioneer standard steel moulding, with no exposed screws on the secure side of door.
- All fire rated doors, where indicated, shall be manufactured in accordance with UL or WHI procedures and bear the appropriate classification mark (label) with reference to Temperature Rise at 30 minutes of 250 F or 450 F. as required.
- Door construction complies with ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI 100)
- Doors shall be packaged to minimize damage in transit and handling.
- Hardware reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A 250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website