HT-CHT Urethane Flush Seamless Doors
SERIES HT FULL FLUSH 1-3/4″ DOORS SERIES CHT SEAMLESS 1-3/4″ DOORS
- HT doors shall be formed from two 18 gauge A60 Galvannealed Steel per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- CHT doors shall be formed from two 16 or 18 gauge A60 Galvannealed steel per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- Doors shall have a core of rigid Urethane, securely bonded to both face sheets developing a dense uniform structure of high insulation values and thermal barrier qualities, structural strength, impact resistance and sound retardation. The core shall have a nominal density of 1.90 #/ft3, with an “R” factor of 11.66. The door panel shall develop a “U” factor of .09.
- HT doors shall have vertical mechanical interlocking seams on hinge and lock edges. The seam shall be tack welded every 12”.There shall be no seam on the faces of door.
- CHT doors shall have no seams on the faces or edges of doors. Vertical edges of doors shall be continuously seam- welded full height of the door.
- Exterior doors shall be capped to retard moisture penetrating the door.
- All doors shall be internally reinforced with a 12 gauge plate both sides of the door for application of surface applied door closures and holders.
- Glass light moulding shall be Pioneer standard steel moulding, with no exposed screws on the secure side of door.
- HT or CHT Series Doors can not bear Fire Rating Label.
- Door construction complies with ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI 100)
- Doors shall be packaged to minimize damage in transit and handling.
- Hardware reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A 250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website