SR Series Pio-Sonic Doors
SERIES SR PIO-SONIC SOUND INSULATING DOOR ASSEMBLIES
- Doors shall be formed of two 16 gauge A60 Galvannealed steel sheets per ASTM A924 and A653 and shall be 1-3/4″ thick.
- Core shall be designed to insure minimum acoustical performance required
- There shall be no seams on the faces or edges of doors. Vertical edges of doors shall be continuously seam-welded, full height of the door. Mechanical joints or seams intermittently welded, on either the edge or face of door shall not be permitted. Weld marks on door face or edge shall not be permitted.
- All hinge reinforcements shall be a minimum of 3/16″ thick. Top hinge reinforcement shall be provided with a back-up reinforcement.
- All doors shall be internally reinforced with a 12 gauge plate, both sides of the door, for application of surface applied door closers and holders.
- Glass light moulding, where required, shall be Pioneer standard double glazed design.
- Louvered sound retardant doors where required, shall be Pioneer standard Pio-Sonic design.
- Fire rated sound retardant doors, where indicated, shall be manufactured in accordance with UL or WHI procedures and bear the appropriate classification mark (label).
- All doors shall be chemically pre-treated, and given one coat of rust-inhibitive primer in compliance with ANSI A 250.10-2004.
- Hardware reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A 250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115
- Doors shall be packaged to minimize damage in transit and handling.
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website