F-12 Series Frames
SERIES F-12 FRAMES FOR 1-3/4” DOORS
- Frames shall be manufactured of 12 gauge Hot Rolled Steel per ASTM A 1008, 568 & 569.
- Corners shall be arc-welded and ground smooth, and frames shall be provided with steel bottom spreader.
- Heads shall be reinforced for surface applied closers, holders, or brackets when required.
- Dual purpose hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16” thick. It comes equipped with galvanneal back-up filler plate for standard weight hinges. Conversion from standard weight to heavy weight hinges is done by removing the filler plate. All reinforcements for hinges and strikes shall have steel-plaster guards.
- All frames shall be prepared to receive G.J.64 type door silencers; three for single frame and two for pair frame. (Silencers by others)
- Frames are available with appropriate anchors as required to suit wall conditions. Frames shall have floor clips at bottom of all jambs for attachment to finished floor.
- Heads of pair frames shall be prepared to receive mortised flush bolt strike as required.
- Frames shall be prime painted by Pioneer’s exclusive “DURA-BOND” process, consisting of a wash, phosphate treatment, “flo-coat” painting and oven baking in compliance with ANSI A250.10-2004
- Frames shall be furnished with WHI or UL Positive and Negative Pressure rated listing mark (label) as required. Frames must be installed per NFPA 80 and Pioneer’s Installation Instruction.
- Frame construction complies with ANSI A 250.8- 2003 ( SDI -100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements comply with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115-2006
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website