DW Series Frames
SERIES DW-14 & DW-16 DRYWALL FRAMES FOR 1-3/4″ DOORS
- Frames shall be manufactured from 14 or 16 gauge steel per ASTM A1008,A568,& A569 or A60 Galvannealed per ASTM A924 & A653
- Frames shall be knocked down for field assembly. Miters shall have a precision hairline joint when assembled.
- Each jamb shall be provided with a permanently installed GRIP-LOK adjusting anchor. The GRIP-LOK adjusting anchor mechanism shall have no loose retaining rings, washers or clips.
- All frames shall be provided with snap-in sill anchors pre-drilled for attachment of the base of the jambs to the floor runner. OPTION: Frames shall be provided with pierced holes at the base of the jambs for screw attachment directly to the floor runner.
- Heads shall be reinforced for surface applied closures, holders or brackets when required.
- Dual purpose hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16″ thick for 1-3/4″ door, comes with galvanneal back-up filler plate for standard weight hinges. Conversion from standard weight to heavy weight hinges is done by removing the filler plate.
- The standard strike preparation for ASA 4-7/8″ strike shall be one piece strike reinforcement in combination with plaster guard and security angle to prevent depression of jamb and release of the latch bolt.
- All frames shall be prepared to receive G.J. 64 type silencers: three for single frame and two for pair frame.
- An angle shall be welded inside the base of each jamb to allow for job site vertical shimming.
- Heads of pair frames over 4-0″ wide shall be prepared with a universal “knock-out” to accept flush bolt on inactive door leaf. OPTION: Heads of pair frames shall be prepared to receive mortised flush bolt strike as required.
- Frames shall be prime painted by Pioneer’s exclusive “DURA-BOND” process, consisting of a wash, phosphate treatment, “flo-coat” painting and oven baking per ANSI A250.10-2003
- Frames shall be furnished with UL or WHI Listing Mark (Label) in compliance with Positive and Neutral Pressure Ratings as required. Smoke Rating requires Listed Gasket for use with Hollow Metal Doors. Frames must be installed in accordance with NFPA 80.
- Frame construction complies with ANSI A 250.8-2003 (SDI-100).
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements comply with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115.
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website
|F-12 SERIES FRAMES||F-14 & F-16 SERIES FRAMES||HW SERIES HIGH WIND FRAMES|
|F-18 SERIES FRAMES||UNI-FRAME SERIES||SPLIT FRAME SERIES|
|WF SERIES FRAMES||DWF SERIES FRAMES|