DWF Series Frames
UNI-SEAL SERIES DWF-14, DWF-16 AND DWF-18 DRYWALL FRAMES FOR 1-3/4″ DOORS WITH INTEGRAL COMPRESSIBLE SEALING SYSTEM
- Frames shall be formed with a continuous integral groove in the active rabbet. A closed cell neoprene gasket shall be furnished for field installation in the frame groove after finish painting. Frames shall be manufactured from 14 or 16 gage steel per ASTM A 1008, 568 & 569. OR A60 Galvannealed Per ASTM A924 & A653
- Frames shall be knocked down for field assembly. Miters shall have a precision hairline joint when assembled.
- Frames shall be constructed with a double return backbend for maximum bearing directly on the wall.
- Each jamb shall be provided with a permanently installed GRIP-LOK adjusting anchor. The GRIP-LOK adjusting anchor mechanism shall have no loose retaining rings, washers or clips.
- All frames shall be provided with snap-in sill anchors pre-drilled for attachment of the base of the jambs to the floor runner. OPTION: Frames shall be provided with pierced holes at the base of the jambs for screw attachment directly to the floor runner.
- Heads shall be reinforced for surface applied closers, holders or brackets when required.
- Dual purpose hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16″ thick for 1-3/4″ door, comes with galvanneal back-up filler plate for standard weight hinges. Conversion from standard weight to heavy weight hinges is done by removing the filler plate.
- An angle shall be welded inside the base of each jamb to allow for job site vertical shimming.
- Heads of pair frames over 4′-0″ wide and up to 16 gauge shall be prepared with a universal “knock-out” to accept flush bolt on inactive door leaf. OPTION: Heads of pair frames shall be prepared to receive mortised flush bolt strike as required.
- Frames shall be prime painted by Pioneer’s exclusive “DURA-BOND” process consisting of a wash, phosphate treatment, “flocoat” painting and oven-baking in compliance with ANSI A250.10-2004
- Frames shall be furnished with UL or WHI Positive and Negative Pressure Label as required. Frames must be installed in accordance with NFPA 80 and per Pioneer’s Installation Instruction.
- Frame construction complies with ANSI A 250.8-2003 ( SDI -100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements comply with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115-2006
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website
|F-12 SERIES FRAMES||F-14 & F-16 SERIES FRAMES||HW SERIES HIGH WIND FRAMES|
|F-18 SERIES FRAMES||UNI-FRAME SERIES||SPLIT FRAME SERIES|
|DW SERIES FRAMES||WF SERIES FRAMES|