F-14 & F-16 Series Frames
SERIES F-14 & F-16 FRAMES FOR 1-3/4” DOORS
- Frames shall be manufactured of 14 or 16 gauge Steel per ASTM A 1008, 568 & 569. OR A60 Galv. Per ASTM A924 & A653
- Frames shall be knocked down for field assembly. Milters shall have a precision hairline joint when assemble. OPTION: Corners shall be arc-welded and ground smooth, and frames shall be provided with steel bottom spreader.
- Heads shall be reinforced for surface applied closers, holders, or brackets when required.
- Dual purpose hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16” thick. It comes equipped with galvanneal back-up filler plate for standard weight hinges. Conversion from standard weight to heavy weight hinges is done by removing the filler plate. All reinforcements for hinges and strikes shall have steel-plaster guards.
- All frames shall be prepared to receive G.J.64 type door silencers; three for single frame and two for pair frame. (Silencers by others)
- Frames are available with appropriate anchors as required to suit wall conditions. Frames shall have floor clips at bottom of all jambs for attachment to finished floor.
- Heads of pair frames over 4’-0” wide and up to 16 gauge shall be prepared with a universal “knock-out” or Mortised Flush Bolt prep. as required.
- Frames shall be prime painted by Pioneer’s exclusive “DURA-BOND” process, consisting of a wash, phosphate treatment, “flo-coat” painting and oven baking in compliance with ANSI A250.10-2004
- Frames shall be furnished with WHI or UL Positive and Negative Pressure rated listing mark (label) as required. Frames must be installed in compliance with NFPA 80 and per Pioneer’s Installation Instructions.
- Frame construction complies with ANSI A 250.8-2003 ( SDI -100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements comply with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115-2006
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website