F-18 Series Frames
SERIES F-18 FRAMES FOR 1-3/4” OR 1-3/8” DOORS
- Frames shall be manufactured of 18 gauge Steel per ASTM A 1008, 568 & 569. OR A60 Galv. Per ASTM A924 & A653
- Frames shall be knocked down for field assembly. Milters shall have a precision hairline joint when assemble. OPTION: Corners shall be arc-welded and ground smooth, and frames shall be provided with steel bottom spreader.
- Heads shall be reinforced for surface applied closers, holders, or brackets when required.
- Dual purpose hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16” thick. It comes equipped with galvanneal back-up filler plate for standard weight hinges. Conversion from standard weight to heavy weight hinges is done by removing the filler plate. All reinforcements for hinges and strikes shall have steel-plaster guards. Special Hinge preps are available for 1-3/8” Thick Doors.
- All frames shall be prepared to receive G.J.64 type door silencers; three for single frame and two for pair frame. (Silencers by others)
- Frames are available with appropriate anchors as required to suit wall conditions. Frames shall have floor clips at bottom of all jambs for attachment to finished floor.
- OPTION: Heads of pair frames shall be prepared to receive mortised flush bolt strike as required.
- Frames shall be prime painted by Pioneer’s exclusive “DURA-BOND” process, consisting of a wash, phosphate treatment, “flo-coat” painting and oven baking in compliance with
- ANSI A250.10-2004
- Frame construction complies with ANSI A 250.8-2003 ( SDI -100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements comply with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115-2006
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website