Split Frame Series
SERIES F-14 & F-16 SPLIT FRAME FOR 1-3/4″ DOORS
- Frames shall be manufactured from 14 gauge or 16 gauge steel per ASTM A 1008, 568 & 569. OR A60 Galv. Per ASTM A924 & A653
- Frame Miters shall be arc-welded and ground smooth, and frames shall be provided with steel bottom spreader. Option: Frames shall be knocked down for field assembly. Miters shall have a precision hairline joint when assembled.
- Heads shall be reinforced for surface applied closers, holders or brackets when required.
- Dual purpose hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16″ thick. It comes equipped with galvanneal back-up filler plate for standard weight hinges. Conversion from standard weight to heavy weight hinges is done by removing the filler plate. All reinforcements for hinges and strikes shall have steel-plaster guards.
- All strike jambs shall be set out to suit pressure sensitive door silencers. Pressure sensitive silencers are purchased separately.
- Frames shall be furnished with proper screws as required for installation.
- Frames to be prime painted by Pioneers exclusive “DURA-BOND” process, consisting of wash, phosphate treatment, “flo-coat” painting and oven-baking in compliance with ANSI A250.10-2004.
- Frames to be furnished with UL or WHI Positive and Neutral Pressure rated listing mark (label) as required. Smoke Rating requires installation of Listed gasket. Frame must be installed in compliance with NFPA 80 and per Pioneer Installation Instruction.
- Frame construction complies with ANSI A 250.8-2003 ( SDI -100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements comply with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115-2006
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website
|F-12 SERIES FRAMES||F-14 & F-16 SERIES FRAMES||HW SERIES HIGH WIND FRAMES|
|F-18 SERIES FRAMES||UNI-FRAME SERIES||DW SERIES FRAMES|
|WF SERIES FRAMES||DWF SERIES FRAMES|