SERIES F-16 & DW-16 UNI-FRAME FOR 1-3/4″ DOORS
- Frames shall be manufactured of 16 gauge prime commercial quality A60 galvanized sheets.
- Frames shall be knocked down for field assembly. Miters shall have a precision hairline joint when assembled. OPTION: Corners shall be arc-welded and ground smooth, and frames shall be provided with steel bottom spreader. Factory welded frames have spreader bar attached beneath the frame — it will be necessary to remove before setting the frame.
- Heads shall be reinforced for surface applied closers, holders or brackets when required.
- Dual purpose hinge reinforcements shall be 3/16″ thick. It comes equipped with galvanneal back-up filler plate for standard weight hinges. Conversion from standard weight to heavy weight hinges is done by removing the filler plate. All reinforcements for hinges and strikes shall have steel-plaster guards.
- All strike jambs shall be set out to suit pressure sensitive door silencers. Pressure sensitive silencers are purchased separately.Frames shall be furnished with proper anchors as required to suit wall conditions. Frames shall have floor clips at bottom of all jambs for attachment to finished floor.
- Heads of frames 4′-0″ wide and over to be prepared with a universal “knock-out” to accept flush bolt on inactive door leaf.
- Frames to be prime painted by Pioneer’s exclusive “DURA-BOND” process, consisting of wash, phosphate treatment, “flo-coat” painting and oven-baking. in compliance with ANSI A250.10- 2004.
- Frames to be furnished with UL or WHI listing mark (label) as required. Frame construction complies with ANSI A 250.8- 2003 ( SDI -100)
- Frame construction complies with ANSI A 250.8-2003 ( SDI -100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements comply with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.115-2006
For more information please visit Pioneer’s Website
|F-12 SERIES FRAMES||F-14 & F-16 SERIES FRAMES||HW SERIES HIGH WIND FRAMES|
|F-18 SERIES FRAMES||SPLIT FRAME SERIES||DW SERIES FRAMES|
|WF SERIES FRAMES||DWF SERIES FRAMES|