Fire-Rated Rolling Door – Where safety and fire protection are crucial, choose FireCoil. Raynor FireCoil fire-rated rolling doors are the standard for facilities that require a listed fire door in a rated fire wall. Provided with fusible links that automatically release to close the door at 165°F, the door’s descent can also be triggered by smoke and heat detectors, a building’s alarm system, or SS90 fail-safe devices. FireCoil fire-rated rolling doors are UL, C-UL, FM and CSFM-labeled.
This full-featured, competitively priced product is designed to exceed industry guidlines with a UL four-hour rating.
Every FireCoil door is built for superior performance and includes the features listed here.
- Fusible Links: Automatic door closure is initiated by one of three fusible links that melts at 165° Fahrenheit.
- Spring-Loaded Governor: Incorporates corrosion-resistant components to assure a smooth, controlled decent. Protected by a steel head plate cover.
- Counterbalance Spring System: A torsion-spring-operated system, enclosed in a structural steel barrel, effectively counterbalances the door for a minimum of 10,000 cycles.
- Curatin: All FireCoil door curtains are constructed with heavy-duty steel slats.
- Bottom Bar: Curtain bottoms are reinforced with a minimum of two steel angles for maximum durability. A bottom astragal is included on all motor-operated doors.
- Guides & End Locks: Structural steel angle guides provide added support for curtain slats. Zinc-plated, malleable cast-iron end locks prevent lateral movement of the curtain slats.
- Curtain Hood: For maximum structural rigidity, curtain hoods feature rolled edges and are formed from 24-gauge, hot-dipped galvanized steel. (FireCoil hoods inlcude a flame baffle that is activated by a fusible link. Standard on Factory Mutual-approved doors. Optional on UL-approved doors.)
SLAT STYLE OPTIONS:
- Flat Slats: The most architecturally pleasing slat profile.
- Large Contour Slats: Available in virtually unlimited widths, large contour slats are typically specified for larger-sized openings.
- Small Contour Slats: An excellent choice for smaller opening widths, small contour slats are the best value for opening sizes up to 14′ x 24′.
MODEL OPTIONS & UPGRADES:
- 187 ArmorBrite Colors: Choose your color! Nearly every Raynor fire door component (curtains slats, bottom bars, guides, hoods and head plates) can be powdercoated in any of 187 colors for an attractive appearance and exceptional durability.
- Locks: In applications where control and access are important, choose from a variety of locking options to help keep your building secure. Locks come in either cylinder or slide-bolt variations.
- Smoke Control: A brush-type guide and header seal reduce smoke leakage.
- QuickTest Chain Hoist/Fire Door Release System: With the optional QuickTest chain hoist/fire door release system, you can perform required drop tests from the floor without special tools. No professional service call is needed to reset the door.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website