Rolling Service Doors – Rugged DuraCoil service doors – with aluminum, steel or stainless steel slats – are made to last. When you want the best, specify DuraCoil.
Designed for high-security applications or over-sized openings, sturdy 18-gauge slats and structural steel guides combine to make this our strongest rolling steel service door.
This full-featured product delivers Raynor reliability and durability to meet or exceed the requirements of daily use. Offered with our widest selection of quality features and options, this model is best suited for most service door applications.
- Curtain Hood: DuraCoil service doors feature a full-width, 24-gauge steel hood to protect your investment.
- Counterbalance System: A smooth-running, torsion-spring-operated system is packed into each barrel assembly. Industrial head plates and bearings provide long cycle life.
- Curtain: Each DuraCoil curtain is assembled with durable, heavy-gauge slats in a variety of materials and gauges.
- Guides & End Locks: Rugged structural steel angle guides provide maximum support for curtain slats. Zinc-plated, malleable cast-iron end locks prevent lateral movement of the curtain slats.
- Bottom Bar: Curtain bottoms are structurally reinforced with a minimum of two steel angles for maximum durability. A bottom astragal is included on all doors.
- Security Locks: To keep your building secure, manually-operated DuraCoil doors are equipped with slide locks.
MODEL OPTIONS & UPGRADES:
- 187 ArmorBrite Colors: Choose your color! Nearly every Raynor rolling door component (curtain slats, bottom bars, guides, hoods and head plates) can be powdercoated in any of 187 colors for an attractive appearance and exceptional durability.
- High-Cycle Applications: For years of reliable operation heavy-use applications such as multi-tenant parking facilities, chooose high-cycle torsion springs or the FeatherLite Weight Counterbalance System.
- Head Plate Cover: Head plate covers are available for an attractive, finished appearance and help to protect your investment by keeping out dust and grime.
- Vision Panels: For light transmission and visibility, choose 4″ x 1″ acrylic vision slots for large contour, flat and insulated flat curtain slats. Fenestrated curtains with open 4″ x 1″ slots are also available for flat slat curtains only.
- Pedestrian Doors: Pedestrian doors are designed for convenient entry and to help minimize energy loss.
SLAT STYLE OPTIONS:
- Flat Slats: The most architecturally pleasing slat profile, flat slats are ideal when weatherseal is used.
- Large Contour Slats: Available in virtually unlimited widths, large contour slats are typically specified for larger-sized openings.
- Small Contour Slats: An excellent choice for smaller opening widths, small contour slats are the best value for opening sizes up to 14′ x 14′.
- Flat Insulated slats: Designed for any application demanding greater thermal efficiency.
- Flat Perforated Slats: Engineered for applications where airflow, visibility and security are desired.
- Hood Weatherseal: A reinforced neoprene sheet rests on the curtain to minimize air infiltration. A header brush seal is also available.
- Vinyl Guide Seal: A vinyl extrusion decreases energy costs and reduces air infiltration by sealing the side of the door when closed.
- Brush Guide Seal: A brush-type seal increases the energy efficiency of curved slat doors.
- Stainless Steel
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website
|DURACOIL OPTIMA||DURACOIL BASIC||DURACOIL SELECT|