When security and visibility are primary considerations, choose our attractive rolling DuraGrille STANDARD security grille. The grille pattern, available in straight or brick, offers an unobstructed view of displays and merchandise. DuraGrille security grilles offer protection against theft and vandalism – all with a contemporary look.
Every DuraGrille security grille is built for superior performance and includes the features listed below.
- Grille: Offered in a contemporary brick pattern or traditional straight pattern, grilles are constructed of 5/16″ mill-finished aluminum rods with 9″ center-to-center interlocking links.
- Counterbalance System: A torsion-spring-operated system, enclosed in a structural steel barrel, effectively counterbalances the security grille for a minimum of 15,000 cycles. Higher torsion springs are also available.
- Aluminum Guides: Extruded aluminum guides are lined with a replaceable wool pile strip to reduce wear and provide quiet operation.
- Bottom Bar: An extruded aluminum bottom bar reinforces the curtain and provides smooth operation.
- Locks: Manually-operated grilles are provided with slide-bolt locks. Other locking options are available.
MODEL OPTIONS & UPGRADES:
- Increased Security: 6″ center-to-center link spacing provides added protection.
- Anodized finishes: Upgrade to a bronze or clear-anodized finish for a brighter appearance and increased durability.
- Head Plate Cover: Head plate covers are offered for an attractive, finished appearance and help to protect your investment by keeping out dust and grime.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website