Sectional Rail & Stile Doors – AlumaView doors have long been the standard fixture for facilities that require dependable, attractive doors that offer maximum visibility. With an anodized-finished extruded aluminum frame, AlumaView door sections are a full 1-3/4″ or 2″ thick.
Designed for peak performance and strength, this 2″ thick door is available in larger sizes and features bold rail construction for maximum durability, reliability and beauty.
Every AlumaView door is built for superior performance and includes the features listed below.
- Years of Durability: Door sections are clear-anodized for maximum durability and are designed to withstand windloads up to 20 p.s.f.
- Rugged Hardware & Springs: Your AlumaView door comes packaged with the right combination of hardware, track and springs to match your door’s size and application.
- Decreased Energy Costs: AlumaView doors help you reduce energy costs with a U-shaped, vinyl bottom weatherseal secured by a sturdy aluminum retainer.
AlumaView OPTIMA panels and glass are completely encased in soft vinyl channels and held firmly in place with a rigid, snap-in retainer. This adds strength and security while reducing the chance of breakage.
MODEL OPTIONS & UPGRADES:
- Choice of Windows: For maximum design flexibility, choose from tempered, tinted, double-strength, insulated, acrylic or polycarbonate glass in a variety of thicknesses.
- 187 ArmorBrite Colors: Choose your color! AlumaView door rails and stiles can be powdercoated in any of 187 colors for an attractive appearance and exceptional durability.
- Aluminum Panels: For busy work environments and to prevent glass breakage, aluminum panels protect your investment.
- High-Cycle Counterbalance Systems: For reliable operation in high traffic areas, choose high-cycle torsion springs with 25,000, 50,000 or 100,000-cycle life. For reduced maintenance and ultra-smooth operation in heavy-use applications, choose a weight counterbalance system.
- Locks: In applications where control and access are important, choose from a variety of locking options to help keep your buiding secure. Locks come in both inside and outside variations. (Some options may be limited to door size or model)
- Carbon Monoxide Vent: Allows you to channel fumes to the outside when door is closed. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Pedestrian Doors: Pedestrian doors are designed for convenient entry and to help minimize energy loss. (Some options may be limited to door size or model)
- Customized Track & Hardware system: Track systems are supplied to fit special clearances, inclines or countour applications. Hardware and track systems can be customized to fit any need. (Some options may be limited to door size or model.)Additional trussing is available for special windloading applications.
- Header Seal: Flexible vinyl flap header seal reduces air infiltration and energy costs by sealing the top of the door against the header.
- Jamb Seal: EPDM rubber jamb seal also helps to reduce air infilatration and decreases energy costs by sealing the side of the door when closed.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website