Sectional Raised Panel Door – When exterior appearance is a primary consideration, choose a stylish, raised-panel door from our attractive StyleForm series. Styleform doors, equipped with heavy-duty, commercial-grade hardware, offer the perfect combination of beauty and reliability.
Designed for peak performance, this rugged, two-sided steel door is the perfect combination of beauty, strength and thermal efficiency. Available in the widest variety of colors, this door features an authentic woodgrain texture and a clean interior appearance to meet any design scheme.
STYLEFORM OPTIMA FEATURES:
With its deeply embossed woodgrain texturee, StyleForm OPTIMA adds curb appeal to any commercial building. And the two-sided steel design provides superior strength and added durability.
- Insulation: A core of polystyrene insulation is pressure-bonded between two steel skins for maximum energy savings and noise reduction.
- Reduced Airflow: A vinyl sectional joint seal (A) prevents airflow between sections, while a mechanically interlocked vinyl thermal barrier (B) prevents heat loss and eliminates metal contact between hot and cold surfaces.
- Rugged Hardware & Springs: Your StyleForm door comes packaged with the right combination of commercial-grade hardware, track and springs to match your door’s size and application.
- Decreased Energy Costs: StyleForm doors help you reduce energy costs with a U-shaped, vinyl bottom weatherseal.
- Optional Perimeter Weatherseal: Helps decrease energy costs and reduce air infiltration by sealing the top and sides of the door when closed.
- Woodgrain Exterior: StyleForm OPTIMA doors feature an authentic woodgrain texture to complement any architectural style.
Ruggedly designed to assure durable, long-lasting performance, StyleForm OPTIMA doors feature hot-dipped galvanized, rust-resistant steel with a baked-on finish.
- Choice of Windows: Choose from a variety of window styles, from clear glass to decorative leaded and beveled designs. Insulated glass is also available.
- Counterbalance Systems: For reliable operation choose high-cycle torsion springs with 25,000, 50,000 or 100,000-cycle life or a weight counterbalance system.
- Locks: In applications where control and access are important, choose from a variety of locking options to help keep your building secure.
All StyleForm doors are available in the following colors:
StyleForm OPTIMA & STANDARD are also available in:
StyleForm OPTIMA doors may be upgraded to the following:
- Frost White
These colors feature the Kynar paint process, which provides UV protection against fading.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website
|STYLEFORM STANDARD||STYLEFORM BASIC|