Sectional Thermal Doors – For maximum thermal protection, choose ThermaSeal, our durable, energy-saving polyurethane foam insulation to deliver exceptional R-values. This process also provides superior foam density for excellent structural integrity.
With a 16.4 R-value, this benchmark product provides proven Raynor reliability and durability to meet or exceed the requirements of daily use. This door is offered with the widest selection of quality features and options for the most common product applications.
Rust-resistant galvanized steel is finished with a two-coat, baked-on paint process for long life. The superior thermal bond between steel and polyurethane foam is warranted against delamination for 10 years.
- Maximum Thermal Protection: Energy-saving polyurethane foam insulation is used to deliver exceptional R-values.
- Rugged Hardware & Springs: Your ThermaSeal door comes packaged with the right combination of long-lasting hardware, track and springs to precisely match your door’s size and application.
- Reduced Airflow: Dual vinyl barriers dramatically reduce air filtration. A true thermal break prevents heat loss and eliminates any metal-to-metal contact between surfaces.
- Decreased Energy Costs: ThermaSeal doors help you reduce energy costs with a U-shaped, vinyl bottom weatherseal and sturdy aluminum retainer.
MODEL OPTIONS & UPGRADE:
- Choice of Windows: Select either 24″ x 8″ Oval, 34″ x 16″ rectangle or aluminum full-view window sections. Choose from a variety of insulated glass, acrylic and polycarbonate styles to suit any application.
- Customized Track & Hardware Systems: Track systems are supplied to fit special clearances, inclines or contour applications. Hardware and track systems can be designed to fit any need. (Some door sizes may be limited to door size or model) Additional trussing is available for speed windloading applications.
- Removable Center Posts: Carry-away and swing-up options are available for extra-wide openings. Ideal for agricultural or airplane hangar applications.
- High-cycle Counterbalance Systems: For reliable operation in high-traffic areas, choose high-cycle torsion springs with 25,000, 50,000 or 100,000-cycle life. (Some options may be limited to door size or model.) For reduced maintenance and ultra-smooth operation in a heavy-use applications, choose a weight counterbalance system.
- Locks: In applications where control and access are important, choose from a variety of locking options to help keep your building secure. Locks come in both inside and outside variations.
- Pedestrian Doors: Pedestrian doors are designed for convenient entry and to help minimize energy loss. (Some options may be limited to door size or model.)
- Carbon Monoxide Vent: Allows you to channel fumes to the outside when door is closed. Available in a variety of sizes.
For more information please visit Raynor’s Website
|THERMASEAL OPTIMA||THERMASEAL BASIC|