For a low-cost, easy installation, our Headrail-braced style is one of the best choices you can make. This popular type of installation requires no special floor construction, making it ideal for either new or existing buildings. Featuring a combined floor anchoring system and a tough, anti-grip aluminum headrail, this option makes for an incredibly secure installation with minimal difficulty.
Type H/B Plastic Laminate
COMPOSITION OF MATERIALS:
The core material of all Doors, Panels and Pilasters shall be constructed of 45-lb density, resin-impregnated particle board having flat, smooth surface characteristics. A decorative plastic laminate is then bonded under pressure to core material with a non-toxic, water resistant adhesive. No splices or joints in facing or core are acceptable.
Type H/B Phenolic
COMPOSITION OF MATERIALS:
Doors, Panels and Pilasters shall be constructed of Solid Phenolic Core, comprised of melamineimpregnated decorative surface papers superimposed over a varying number of melamine-impregnated kraft paper sheets to achieve the desired thickness of each component. All sheets are fused together under high temperature and pressure to form a single solid sheet. Decorative surface papers are applied and bonded to meet and exceed NEMA standards.
- Doors: are 1” thick with all external edges and faces covered with decorative plastic laminate. All edge surfaces shall be applied prior to the overlapping face surfaces to seal edge and prevent laminate from being pried loose. Doors are pre-notched and recessed to accommodate concealed controlled gravity type hinges.
- Panels: are 7/8” thick with all external edges and faces covered with decorative plastic laminate. All edge surfaces shall be applied prior to the overlapping face surfaces to seal edge and prevent laminate from being pried loose.
- Pilasters (Type H/B–Headrail Braced): are 1-1/4” thick with external edges and faces covered with decorative plastic laminate. All edge surfaces shall be applied prior to the overlapping face surfaces to seal edge and prevent laminate from being pried loose. Pilasters shall have adjustable floor anchor system including an integral jack-leveling device. A 3” high stainless steel shoe of one-piece construction, matching pilaster profile, shall be supplied to conceal floor anchoring. Tamper proof shoe assembly held in place by concealed floor anchor clips –exposed screws are not acceptable. Pilaster tops are securely braced together with a continuous anti-grip headrail of extruded aluminum alloy, polished and clear anodized.
- FINISH: All components shall have edge and face surfaces covered with high pressure, .048 thick (general purpose grade) decorative plastic laminate that meets or exceeds NEMA standards for resistance to wear, burns and moisture.
- COLOR: Shall be selected from AAMCO’s standard range of decorative color offerings.
- HARDWARE & FITTINGS: All material components are fully prepared to receive all necessary hardware and fittings. All door hinges, strike/keeper and brackets will be thru-bolted with sex bolts having theft resistant heads. Appropriate screws supplied for all other hardware and fittings. All fastenings have a corrosion resistant finish.
All doors equipped with AAMCO “Duraglide” hinge sets.
- Upper and lower door brackets are heavy non-ferrous Zamac castings with chrome-plated finish. Brackets are installed within factory pre-formed notches.
- Top hinge bracket (#102PL) is a heavy, non-ferrous Zamac casting with chrome-plated finish. One-piece design has a 5/8” wrap-around flange that fits over the pilaster edge for maximum durability.
- Stainless steel 3/8” diameter pin (#101PL) goes through the door and the top hinge bracket for three-point bearing.
- Bottom hinge bracket (#103PL) is a heavy, non-ferrous Zamac casting with chrome-plated finish. One-piece design has a 5/8” wrap-around flange that fits over pilaster edge for maximum durability. Door operates on a stainless steel pintle and opposing nylon cams that are fully recessed and concealed within the lower door bracket. The gravity activated cam assembly provides easy adjustment of door permitting it to rest at any desired open or fully closed position when not latched.
- Surface mounted slide latch (#104PL) is heavy, non-ferrous Zamac casting with chrome plated finish.
- Door strike and keeper (#105PL) is a heavy, non-ferrous Zamac casting with chrome-plated finish. One-piece design has a 5/8” wrap-around flange that fits over pilaster edge for maximum durability.
- Combination coat hook and bumper (#106) is a heavy, non-ferrous Zamac casting with chrome-plated finish.
WALL & PILASTER BRACKETS:
Shall be heavy, non-ferrous Zamac castings with chrome-plated finish. The wall anchored pilasters and dividing partition panels shall be attached with two brackets of either double ear or single ear design depending on existing wall condition. Dividing partition panels shall be attached to the “rear” pilaster face with two “U” brackets.
Shall be in accordance with AAMCO’s approved shop drawing and installation instructions with partitions being rigid, plumb, straight and level. Unless stated otherwise, doors and panels are 58” high and mounted 12” above finished floor. Pilasters shall measure 82” from floor to top of headrail.
AAMCO provides for all plastic laminated materials, when properly maintained, a one-year warranty against all defects in workmanship and construction under normal wear and use of this product.
For more information please visit All American Metal’s Website
|TYPE H/B POWDER-COATED STEEL||TYPE H/B PHENOLIC||TYPE H/B STAINLESS STEEL|
|TYPE H/B SOLID PLASTIC|