For a low-cost, easy installation, our Headrail-braced style is one of the best choices you can make. This popular type of installation requires no special floor construction, making it ideal for either new or existing buildings. Featuring a combined floor anchoring system and a tough, anti-grip aluminum headrail, this option makes for an incredibly secure installation with minimal difficulty.
Type H/B Solid Plastic
Toilet partitions shall be constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) resins. Partitions shall have homogenous color throughout with uniformly machined 0.25” radius edges. All plastic components to arrive with a protective plastic masking
- All doors to be 1” thick by 55” high – All edges machine finished w/ ¼” radius
- All panels to be 1” thick by 55” high – All edges machine finished w/ ¼” radius
- All pilasters to be 1” thick by 82” high – All edges machine finished w/ ¼” radius & include stainless steel adjustable leveling leg
- All shoes to be 3” high and made of a one-piece molded plastic (color to match pilasters) OR fabricated from 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel w/ #4 finish
- HARDWARE & FITTINGS: All material components are fully prepared to receive all necessary hardware and fittings. All door hinges, strike/keeper and brackets will be thru-bolted with sex bolts having theft resistant heads. Appropriate screws supplied for all other hardware and fittings. All fastenings have a corrosion resistant finish.
- Upper and lower door brackets are heavy non-ferrous Zamac castings that become integral part of door as they are imbedded within pre-formed abscesses at time of assembly. Satin finish shall closely resemble door finish.
- Top hinge bracket (#102) is a heavy, non-ferrous Zamac casting with chrome-plated finish. One-piece design has a 5/8” wrap-around flange that fits over the pilaster edge for maximum durability.
- Stainless steel 5/16” diameter pin (#101) goes through the door and the top hinge bracket for three-point bearing.
- Bottom hinge bracket (#103) is a heavy, non-ferrous Zamac casting with chrome-plated finish. One-piece design has a 5/8” wrap-around flange that fits over pilaster edge for maximum durability. Door operates on opposing nylon cams that are fully recessed and concealed within the lower door bracket. The gravity activated cam assembly provides easy adjustment of door permitting it to rest at any desired open or fully closed position when not latched.
- All brackets to be 54” high and made of extruded PVC plastic (color to match panels) OR 1 ½” stirrup type brackets made from extruded aluminum w/ clear anodized finish (3 per connection)
- All headrail to be clear anodized extruded aluminum with anti-grip design.
- All headrail brackets to be fabricated of 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel w/ #4 finish
- All fasteners to be stainless steel tamper proof security type screws.
Doors are fabricated with an integral hinge system consisting of a pilaster machined to accept a door and hinge mechanism with no exposed metal parts. Integral hinges consist of a two piece cammed nylon pin at bottom of door and one 4” nylon pin at the top of door. Nylon pins are secured in place with stainless steel pins. Alternate design hinges to be 8” high wrap around type made from extruded aluminum w/ clear anodized finish. Both style hinges are designed for easy adjustment in the field to either a fully closed or partially opened position.
Strike/keeper to be a heavy duty 6” high clear anodized aluminum extrusion with sound dampening rubber insert. ADA compliant slide latch to be clear anodized aluminum with a black anodized sliding insert. Slide latch to be equipped with angle bar for emergency access. Each door shall be supplied with one chrome plated zamac coat hook with bumper. Each handicap door shall be supplied with one chrome plated zamac pull handle.
All American guarantees solid plastic material against breakage, corrosion, and delamination for a period of fifteen (15) years. If materials are found defective during this period for any of the reasons listed above, the materials will be replaced free of charge. Warranty does not included installation errors, improper usage, or vandalism.
For more information please visit All American Metal’s Website
|TYPE H/B POWDER-COATED STEEL||TYPE H/B PHENOLIC||TYPE H/B PLASTIC LAMINATE|
|TYPE H/B STAINLESS STEEL|