Pentalift manufactures a complete range of foam and air inflatable dock seals as well as rigid, flexible and air inflatable dock shelters. All products are designed to improve safety, protect merchandise, reduce cost and improve security at loading dock. The wide range of fabric materials, configurations, and options allow you to build the best solution for your application.
PSI 450 Inflatable Rigid Dock Shelter
Pentalift inflatable dock seals and shelters are designed to provide an energy efficient seal accommodating a wide range of loading dock door sizes. When not in use Pentalift inflatables are kept in the deflated position increasing the life expectancy of the product. Pentalift inflatables are easily interlocked to the overhead door, vehicle restraint or dock leveler to further automate controlled environment during the loading/unloading operation. The inflatable design minimizes abrasion and eliminates pressure on the building wall often associated with a compression seal. Pentalift inflatables provide the most effective weather protected passageway between the building and the truck.
- Designed for door openings up to 12′ wide x 12′ high
- 42″ drop inflatable head member seals on the top of the trailer for better sealing and improved protection against rain runoff back into the building
- 2 side members seal on the outside of the trailer providing full access to the back of the trailer opening, ideal for end loading
- Raked head frame to ensure proper rain runoff
- 100% pressure treated wood frame construction
- Translucent panels cover head frame and side frames
- Inflatable side members seal to sides of trailer
- 100% aluminum trim maintains building aesthetics
- 4″ wide x 24″ high yellow guide stripes assists with proper vehicle positioning
- Completely assembled 1/2 HP 115-230/1/60 motor/blower
- On/Off activation switch with overload protection and indicator light
- Galvanized fasteners and hardware maintains building aesthetics
- Structural steel protective guards protect shelter side frames
- Bottom cushions to provide a draft seal between side members and curtains and building wall dock height.
For more information please visit Pentalift’s Website
|Pentalift Model PS 100 Fixed Head Pad Dock Seal||Pentalift Model PS200A Adjustable Curtain Dock Seal||Pentalift Model PS400S Rigid Dock Shelter|
|PSI 350 Inflatable Dock Seal||PSI 550 Inflatable/Retractable