Fiberglass doors provide long-lasting good looks and are specifically engineered to resist denting, splitting, cracking and warping. The lock area for doors made of fiberglass is reinforced to provide a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware. And a high-performance composite material is used on the bottom rails of ProVia’s fiberglass door for excellent rot resistance.
Heritage Fiberglass feature enhanced woodgrain texture, improved definition embossing and hardwood edge to prevent warping.
- 1-7/8″ Finger-jointed, 2-ply solid oak laminated stiles are locally manufactured exclusively for ProVia Door for hinge and strike sides and are proven to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity.
- Polyurethane core reduces energy loss.
- Improved definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs.
- Lock area is reinforced to provide a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware.
- Specially engineered fiberglass door facings will not dent and resist splitting, cracking and warping.
- Variable-depth woodgrain texture with hand-applied stain imitates a wood door appearance.
- Square-edge design offers an attractive wood door appearance.
- A high-performance, composite material is utilized on all Heritage fiberglass bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance.
For more information please visit ProVia’s Website