Rogue Valley Doors are solid, distinctive, and carefully crafted. Customize a design to your liking or choose from a variety of softwoods and hardwoods in traditional and contemporary styles.
Decorative Door Designs
When it’s time to make your big entrance, look to Rogue Valley Door. Choose beautifully crafted doors made of warm oak with matching sidelights. Select sophisticated mahogany or rich cherry hardwood doors with elegant glass inserts. Make a welcoming statement about your home from the beginning, care of Rogue Valley Door.
WOOD SPECIES STANDARD OPTIONS:
- Knotty Alder
- Knotty Pine
- White Oak
GLASS TREATMENTS STANDARD OPTIONS:
- White Laminate: A multifunctional safety glazing material manufactured by sandwiching a white film between two clear glass panes.
- Satin: Protect your privacy while allowing the light in. This translucent glass offers a semi-opaque effect.
- Clear: A classic clear window pane treatment that is fully transparent.
- Mist Lite: A tight criss cross treatment on a clear glass pane that is mostly opaque.
- #32: A textured, fairly opaque, clear glass pattern.
- Grey: A clear glass treatment with a subtle grey hue that is fully transparent.
- Delta Frost: A classic thick frosted glass treatment with a vein-like texture that is fairly opaque.
- Rain: A vertical treatment resembling raindrops that is fairly opaque.
- Seedy Baroque: A clear glass with a scattered appearance and a baroque wash with asymmetrical curves.
- Bronze: A clear glass treatment with light bronze undertones that is mostly transparent.
- Sand Blasted: A blown out white treatment with the granular texture of sand that is fully opaque. Not recommended for single pane doors.
- Reeded: An elegant vertical line treatment that is fairly transparent.
- Bevel: A clear, tempered glass with a striking beveled edge.
- Evergreen: A clear glass treatment with subtle green highlights that is mostly transparent.
- Obscure: A pebbled or “orange peel” treatment that is mostly opaque.
- Glue Chip: A stylish frosted treatment that is fairly opaque.
- Bamboo: A unique pattern with vertical bamboo reeds and leaves. Fairly opaque. Not recommended for multi-light doors as the bamboo reeds will not line up.
- Double Glue Chip: Glue chipped twice to obtain a denser, more concealing look than the standard glue chip.
- Heavy Water: A clear pane with a distorted treatment that gives the illusion of being under water.
- Matte: Protect your privacy while allowing the light in. This translucent glass offers an opaque effect.
- Reeded 157: A wide reed, fairly opaque, vertical treatment with small grooves between wide reeds.
- Solar Bronze: Reduce incoming light and protect your privacy. From outside, this glass gives a mirror effect, while from the inside it gives a clear view of the outdoors with a slight bronze tint.
- Cross Reed: Vertical and horizontal reeds intersect in this clear, semi-transparent glass.
- Sycamore: Leaf impressions offer soft obscurity while allowing an abundance of light to travel throughout the room.
- Taffeta: Reminiscent of taffeta fabric, this radiant glass offers privacy without obscuring natural light.
- IGW/Bronze GBG: Insulated glass divided by a bronze internal grid to simulate a door with multiple lights.
- IGW/White GBG: Insulated glass is divided by a white internal grid to simulate a door with multiple lights.
For more information please visit Rogue Valley’s Website
|RUSTIC DOOR DESIGNS||PLANK & SPEAK EASY DOORS||DISTRESSED DOOR DESIGNS||BEADED PANEL DOOR DESIGNS|
|TRADITIONAL DOOR DESIGNS||PANEL DOOR DESIGNS||CHALKBOARD DOOR DESIGNS||FIRE RATED DOOR DESIGNS|