Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door — it truly is the biggest door in your house. More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges — and look good doing it — C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home’s individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
FIBERGLASS FACED CARRIAGE HOUSE DOORS
The carriage house style door has never looked better. The 5500 and 5800 Series doors from C.H.I. Overhead Doors combine the classic look of wood with the rugged durability of fiberglass. These doors feature a lightweight, impact resistant fiberglass exterior that is virtually maintenance free. Factory finished in three designer colors, and adhered to a steel base section that is both resilient and energy-efficient, this door will accent your home with an elegant look while providing the durable qualities you desire.
- The impact-resistant fiberglass bead-board and Poly accent battens are laminated to the steel sections with high performance adhesives. The sections are then factory finished in white, almond or sandstone.
- Square top standard; optional arched top
- Optional windows are available in clear glass, glue chip pattern or seeded glass, available in the top two sections of door
- Faux windows are an option with the background color always being black and can be combined with all window section options
- Series 5500 are 2″ thick CFC free polystyrene insulated base sections
- Series 5800 are 2″ thick CFC free polyurethane insulated thermally-broken base sections
- 2-7/16″ total section thickness
- Wood-grained steel interior, pre-finished in white
White painted 20-gauge end stiles are standard
- One set of spade decorative hardware is standard for all doors. Optional Barcelona or Wrought Iron designs replicate an old-world look
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Series 5500 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value 8.95
- Series 5800 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value 16.14
For more information please visit C.H.I’s website
|5400/5700 SERIES||5300/5600 SERIES||5283/5983 SERIES|
|5216/5916 SERIES||5250-51/5950-51 SERIES|