Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door — it truly is the biggest door in your house. More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges — and look good doing it — C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home’s individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
While maintaining the elegant appearance of our premier models, these all-steel Carriage House doors perfectly combine the beauty and charm of a traditional wood carriage house door with the durability and value of a pan-style door. The 5250/5950 models are deeply embossed with a wood grain finish, available in a variety of colors, and have several window options to choose from. Decorative handles and hinges are standard, and can be upgraded to wrought iron for a truly old-world look that will compliment your home perfectly.
- 2″ thick door sections offer the durability of tough 25-gauge draw quality steel in a pan-type product
- Extra heavy paint system: Models 5250/5251 and 5950/5951 are available in white, almond or sandstone
- Models 5251 and 5951 include 1-3/8″ CFC free polystyrene insulation, with a vinyl back cover
- Long-lasting durable rollers assure consistent, efficient operation
- One Set of Spade decorative hardware is standard for all doors. Optional “Barcelona” or Wrought Iron designs replicate an old-world look
- Exterior decorative hardware includes 4 hinges, 2 handles and pop rivets for mounting to face
- 1/8″ glazing options include plain DSB, glue chip and tinted glass with five optional insert designs
- Inside stiles are made of galvanized steel and stiles holes are “dimpled” for increased holding power
- Models 5251 and 5951 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value: 6.62
For more information please visit C.H.I.’s Website
|5500/5800 SERIES||5400/5700 SERIES||5300/5600 SERIES|
|5283/5983 SERIES||5216/5916 SERIES|