C.H.I 5283/5983 Series Carriage Style Garage Door
Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door — it truly is the biggest door in your house. More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges — and look good doing it — C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home’s individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
Replicating the natural beauty of wood-the 5283 and 5983 present the visual distinction of wood carriage house doors while offering years of maintenance free service. The added benefits of a double-sided steel doors with CFC free polystyrene insulation will offer protection against the natural elements while adding structural integrity to the door. Available in three designer colors and numerous window designs, the 5283 or 5983 will provide direct architectural appeal and add value to your home for years to come.
- 2″ door sections are formed from 27-gauge exterior galvanized draw quality steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal
- 1-13/16″ CFC free polystyrene insulation, glued on both sides
- Extra heavy paint system available in white, almond, or sandstone
- Optional Appearance Package upgrade available
- Long-lasting rollers assure consistent, efficient operation
- Bottom weather seal utilizes aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- Extension or torsion springs are individually computer-calibrated to lift your door
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a “wide body” pattern for greater stability and longer life
- One set of spade decorative hardware is standard for all doors. Optional “Barcelona” or Wrought Iron designs replicate an Old-world look
- Exterior decorative hardware includes 4 hinges, 2 handles and pop rivets for mounting to face
- DASMA TDS-163 Calculated R-value: 7.98
For more information please visit C.H.I.’s Website
|5500/5800 SERIES||5400/5700 SERIES||5300/5600 SERIES|
|5216/5916 SERIES||5250-51/5950-51 SERIES|