C.H.I. 5300/5600 Series Carriage Style Garage Door
Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door — it truly is the biggest door in your house. More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges — and look good doing it — C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home’s individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
PRE-FINISHED STEEL CARRIAGE HOUSE DOORS
True carriage house style doesn’t have to be complex. A durable, maintenance-free steel exterior, overlaid with poly accent battens creates the timeless look of the 5300 and 5600 Series from C.H.I. Overhead Doors. A durable steel base section provides the foundation for an addition to your home that will last for years to come. This door just helps to prove that sometimes the best things in life are simple.
- Accent battens are laminated to the steel sections with high performance adhesives. The sections are then factory finished in white, almond, or sandstone.
- Square top standard; optional arch top
- Optional windows are available in clear glass, glue chip pattern or seeded glass, available in the top two sections of the door
- Faux windows are an option with the background color always being black and can be combined with all window section options.
- Series 5300 are 2″ thick CFC free polystyrene insulated base sections
- Series 5600 are 2″ thick CFC free polyurethane insulated thermally-broken base sections
- 2-7/16″ total section thickness
- Wood-grained steel interior, pre-finished in white
- White painted 20-gauge end stiles are standard
- One set of spade decorative hardware is standard for all doors. Optional Barcelona or Wrought Iron designs replicate an Old-world look
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- Bottom weather seal utilizes aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Series 5300 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value 8.57
- Series 5600 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value 15.38
For more information please visit C.H.I.’s Website
|5500/5800 SERIES||5400/5700 SERIES||5283/5983 SERIES|
|5216/5916 SERIES||5250-51/5950-51 SERIES|