Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door — it truly is the biggest door in your house. More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges — and look good doing it — C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home’s individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
Made with quality materials and workmanship, this classic door was designed to address your needs. Attention to detail and meticulous craftsmanship is apparent throughout this door. Both the insulated and non-insulated models are available with a variety of stylish window options. This entry-level product provides conventional appeal while offering an economical solution for your garage door needs.
- Door sections are formed from galvanized draw quality steel
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal
- Inside stiles are made of galvanized steel and stile holes are “dimpled” for increased holding power
- Bottom weather seal utilizes a rigid PVC retainer and extruded flexible vinyl floor seal
- Extension or torsion springs are individually computer-calibrated to lift your door
- Heavy paint system consisting of primer paint with rust inhibitor and a baked on polyester top-coat. Standard color is white and optional colors are almond and sandstone
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a “wide body” pattern for greater stability and longer life
- Model 2201 includes insulation with vinyl back cover
- Model 2201 R-value 6.85
For more information please visit C.H.I.’s Website