Wood Composite Overlay Carriage House Doors. The Cambridge is traditional flush two sided door a composite Extira MDF overlay to add depth and charm in a paint grade carriage door. Jeld-Wen doors offer a composite skin over the entire face of the door.
- Structural pine frame with 1-1/8″ polystyrene core and hardboard skins provide an R-value of 6.0
- Choice of smooth or rough sawn hardboard exterior. Interior always smooth.
- Overlay designs are Extira – a high quality waterproof composite board
- Lite section overlays have moulded edges for distinctive appearance, solid sections have square edge overlays.
- All sections supplied primed
- 6’6″ & 7’0″ high doors are 3 sections
- 7’6″ & 8’0″ high doors are 4 sections
Nothing says custom door like General Doors’ custom decorative hardware. Inspired by antique carriage door hardware, and available in wrought iron or flat black steel, this finishing touch can transform the look of your door and even the look of your home.
For more information please visit General Door’s Website