Steel & Vinyl Overlay Carriage House Door
The addition of a PVC overlay on a flush door opens up new possibilities to customize your residence. This series offers the largest glass area of all our carriage house products. The PVC is a durable all-weather trim board that adds depth and contrast to the base steel material.
- Four layer “sandwich-type” construction with thermal break (steel + insulation + steel + PVC overlay)
- Bright White PVC overlay with moulded edge
- 26 gauge galvanized steel skins (true G60 coating)
- 6′-6″ & 7’0″ high doors are 3 sections
- 7’6″ & 8’0″ high doors are 4 sections
Nothing says custom door like General Doors’ custom decorative hardware. Inspired by antique carriage door hardware, and available in wrought iron or flat black steel, this finishing touch can transform the look of your door and even the look of your home.
Though painting is not necessary, both the overlay and the steel face accept paint very well. In fact painting is recommended in harsh environments or for exact color match. However, overlay should not be painted a dark color. Heat gain from sunlight would cause distortion of PVC.
For more information please visit General Door’s Website